I'm finally back!

kmichelle

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to come in and say hello. I just got my BFP this morning and this would have been CD 29. So I am 4 weeks and 1 day pregnant! I am trying not to get overly excited just yet because I had an early miscarriage last summer, but I can't help it!

So now I will be stressed out for the next 9 or 10 weeks until I am in the clear, but I am still so so happy.

H & H 9 months to everyone!!!:happydance:

Oh congratulations! Have you made your booking in appointment yet? I made mine the very beginning of december but i wasnt seen till today because they were so busy! I am 11 weeks, H&H 9 months :flower: xx

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to come in and say hello. I just got my BFP this morning and this would have been CD 29. So I am 4 weeks and 1 day pregnant! I am trying not to get overly excited just yet because I had an early miscarriage last summer, but I can't help it!

So now I will be stressed out for the next 9 or 10 weeks until I am in the clear, but I am still so so happy.

H & H 9 months to everyone!!!:happydance:

Congratulations! I know first hand that it's difficult to be excited and positive about a new pregnancy when your last one ended too soon. The best thing you can do for yourself is to let yourself be vulnerable. Enjoy your pregnancy, think happy thoughts, it's only fair to you and your baby.

Kimberley: I have left a message with the doctor's nurse and am waiting for her to call me back! I am practically staring at the phone! How did your appointment go today?

Jillie: Waiting is going to be so hard. I only found out two hours ago and I already want to cry at the thought of losing this one too. My husband has been trying to calm me down with positive thoughts. Thank goodness for him. How do you do it? Congrats on your BFP as well!

Congrats to you! So sorry about your loss but so happy that you got your BFP :) wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Kimberley: I have left a message with the doctor's nurse and am waiting for her to call me back! I am practically staring at the phone! How did your appointment go today?

Jillie: Waiting is going to be so hard. I only found out two hours ago and I already want to cry at the thought of losing this one too. My husband has been trying to calm me down with positive thoughts. Thank goodness for him. How do you do it? Congrats on your BFP as well!

It went great! I was hoping she'd have a listen in for the heartbeat as i am now 11 weeks but i dont think she does that on the booking in appointment! Got my bloods taken and jotted down all of my details etc and she rang the hospital and got me my scan date! January 20th! :happydance:
I am now due august 6th! xx

Congrats! That is so exciting and you are so close to being out of the first tri! I am already a nervous wreck over here due to the previous m/c, but trying to be positive at the same time.

Congrats! That is so exciting and you are so close to being out of the first tri! I am already a nervous wreck over here due to the previous m/c, but trying to be positive at the same time.

Thanks, im so ready to get all these early symptoms over with!!!
Its really good your staying positive, i am sorry about your previous m/c though :flower: xx

Snap. Early misscariage in July 2013. Shocked as we didn't try in dec but back here now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->