• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im finally in the pregnancy club!! lol 4 weeks, so still early days..buddys??

I refused to embrace the bloatedness and insist it goes away until I'm actually showing.

Lord, it's just mental lol

Hi girls, How you all doin?

Im doin good. Had some twinges and achs the last couple of days but nothing major. All in all my symptoms seemed to have eased a bit. I feel human at the moment lol. Still waiting to hear from the midwife to arrange an appointment, mega excited about that! :) xx

Hi,

I'm doing well thanks. Boobs aren't as sore now, but I think the first signs of ms are starting. I'm feeling a bit queasy today. I also woke up last night to my uterus vibrating - really weird - not sure what all that was about.

Just 3 more days till I hit the next milestone of 6 weeks....

I've booked a private scan for 8 weeks - just 2.5 wks to wait - why does time goe so slow in early pregnancy?

I've also gone to the docs now and have been referred to St Georges in Tooting. Waiting to receive date for 12wk scan.

That's all folks! How's everyone else?

Getting my first round of bloodwork today, trying to motivate myself to go as I hate blood work.

Still feeling nervous, but good :)

Getting my first round of bloodwork today, trying to motivate myself to go as I hate blood work.

Still feeling nervous, but good :)

I hope today went ok for you - I had some bloods done yesterday so we can both wait for our results together.

Hi girls. Sorry havent updated for a while. Well, its bden an eventfull week. Ended up in A&E last tuesday with strong pains in my uterus, had blood tests and internals and then the sent me for an early pregnancy scan, which I had on Thursday morning....All is well! :) I saw my little baby on screen, it was the size of a baked bean and had a strong heartbeat! Soooo my pain is just my uterus stretching etc...very painfull though! Never had pain like it with my other 2 babies. I have been dated exactly with my predictions so Im on track with my dates. I have my first midwife appointment this coming wednesday so Im super excited!!

Hows everyone else doing? x

Hi hun I hope you don't mind me posting. I just got my :bfp: after six years of trying and one chemical pregnancy, so Im with you in the nervous stakes. My due date should be round the 20th of April so it seems like we are on the same track.

Hello, I dont mind you posting at all! Congratualtions on your fabulous news!! You must be over the moon after all those years of trying!! I found out 4 days before my period was due on one of those clear blue digi tests..my period would have been due today...so maybe thats why Im feelin so nervous today. I feel extremely pregnant with sore boobies and feeling like a pile of poo generally, not to mention the fact Iv developed a cold since yesterday so Im feeling very sorry for myself at the moment lol Although I keep getting an ear to ear grin every now and then when I remember why Im feeling like this. Im still in shock mode I think xxx

Hey i just seen your post. I just got the cold 2 days ago and its more or less past now..thank god i felt so hopless but my mum said i should take paracetamol and now i feel better. Its just now nose i need to blow every so often lol

Also congrats on finding out your pregnant guys. I'm still reading this thread lol

Hope you feel better soon as i know the cold sucks xx

Hi hun I hope you don't mind me posting. I just got my :bfp: after six years of trying and one chemical pregnancy, so Im with you in the nervous stakes. My due date should be round the 20th of April so it seems like we are on the same track.

Hello, I dont mind you posting at all! Congratualtions on your fabulous news!! You must be over the moon after all those years of trying!! I found out 4 days before my period was due on one of those clear blue digi tests..my period would have been due today...so maybe thats why Im feelin so nervous today. I feel extremely pregnant with sore boobies and feeling like a pile of poo generally, not to mention the fact Iv developed a cold since yesterday so Im feeling very sorry for myself at the moment lol Although I keep getting an ear to ear grin every now and then when I remember why Im feeling like this. Im still in shock mode I think xxx

Hey i just seen your post. I just got the cold 2 days ago and its more or less past now..thank god i felt so hopless but my mum said i should take paracetamol and now i feel better. Its just now nose i need to blow every so often lol

Also congrats on finding out your pregnant guys. I'm still reading this thread lol

Hope you feel better soon as i know the cold sucks xx

I read post a few days late i thing lol

Announced my baby news on facebook today Eeeeek!! lol

Couldnt hold it in any longer lol

Have any of you told the world yet?? xx

More or less everyone in my works knows. My family and friends knows but his his doesn't. His mum keeps telling us she doesn't wanna be a granny before she is 40 and she is only turning 38 :| lol soo you can image going to tell her is going to be hard and Ryan(bf) doesnt want me to go along when he goes to tell her.

oh and a few of my customers knows no thanks to the girls on tills using me having baby brain which as kick in lol

More or less everyone in my works knows. My family and friends knows but his his doesn't. His mum keeps telling us she doesn't wanna be a granny before she is 40 and she is only turning 38 :| lol soo you can image going to tell her is going to be hard and Ryan(bf) doesnt want me to go along when he goes to tell her.

oh and a few of my customers knows no thanks to the girls on tills using me having baby brain which as kick in lol

I think sometimes it makes it feel a bit more real when everyone knows lol.

Oh dear I hope Ryans mom takes the news well, Im sure once she knows she will be over the moon though :) How can you be upset about a new arrival in the family xx

Yeah thats what im hoping lol.

Babies are so cute and my dad was pretty much really chuffed when i told him. I'm sure she will come around and be happy just like us xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->