I'm freaking out! Why do I look so huge?!

BrandiCanucks

Mommy of 4, WTT
Reaction score
I'm really freaking out.

Comparing my 28 week belly pictures in my previous pregnancies, I am absolutely huge at this stage. My last pregnancy lead to an emergency csection for cord prolapse and polyhydramnios.

I gained 16lbs in less than a month but my gestational diabetes testing came back today and I passed (6.5...1 hour glucose)
What the hell is going on?! Why do I look so big already?!
(pics in order of pregnancy)

Attachments

• zoe28.jpg
    zoe28.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 47
  • isaiah28.jpg
    isaiah28.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Anberlin28.jpg
    Anberlin28.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 43
  • asher28.jpg
    asher28.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 42
  • emelia28.jpg
    emelia28.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 53
you don't look huge to me! I think the last picture is taken a little closer than the rest so it makes you look bigger and i think your carrying higher than some of the others!

Yeah, your other bumps poked out more than your current one. I think it's just the way your carrying. :flower:

I agree with the others. Your bump looks fine but is definitely higher than the other pictures.

Don't stress! You're carrying higher but in some of the other pics your bump is sticking out further. I think your bump now looks just like your last bump.

You look fine to me :) 5th baby, your body knows what to do and doesn't take much for the tummy muscles to stretch.

You look good to me! Your bump just looks alittle rounder than with some of your other ones. Maybe she is up higher :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->