I'm getting impatient.

anna_marie

ttc after loss <3
Reaction score
I lost my baby January 30th. And my husband and I are trying again. I havn't started my postpartum period yet. And really no sign of me ovulating yet. Everyday I just keep thinking.. give me a sign that I've ovulated or at least start my period so my cycles go back to normal so it will be easier for me to get pregnant! I feel as thought everyday I just do researching and researching of why I havn't ovulated yet or started my period. I just want my period again! I have a bunch of friends who just had babies are who just found out the sex of their babies or one who just found out she's pregnant just today. I mostly get jealous of the ones who are pregnant. Everytime one finds out the sex of their baby I'm hoping they'll have a boy. Because for some apparent reason if they have a girl it upsets me alot, since I lost my little girl. I'm 12 weeks postpartum and no period. :( I know it's sometimes normal to be a little longer then that. But when you have a loss.. and you ready to start trying again.. you just wish that you were like person who starts like 8 week postpartum. I'm getting really impatient! I usually have about 32 day cycles is the average. I just wish my hormones would stop being stupid! I made an appointment on the 13th for my period. I've heared some people day that their dr. say if you don't get your postpartum period in 3 months then make an apt.

:hugs: Hang in there anna_marie... it's hard but it will come. I was about 12 weeks postpartum before mine came back. I think the stress and grief that we deal with when losing a baby can delay things more than normal. Hope your wait is over soon - in the meantime take good care of yourself. We have also started ttc recently and I can understand your impatience completely - lately I have been going nuts :wacko:

Thanks. I don't work or anything. I just stay home. So I usually just sit on the computer all day and reasearch. I swear I'm going to be a scientist soon. :p But I think it's starting to drive me litterially insane. It's all I think about.. :/ And all I talk about.

i hope it comes soon anna-marie :( can i b dumb and ask what postpartum is??

xxx

I'm sorry~ that is soooo frustrating. I think it's a great thing that you made a doctor appointment- that isn't the norm to go that long! I give you credit for waiting even that long!! I hope AF comes soon hun! :hugs:

:hugs: - I feel the same, only I hope everyone around me has girls as we lost our Son - my sister is due in november (2wks after I should be) and I hope she has girl

I think I'm odd sometimes - and we have had two beautiful daughters since we lost Stanley, but I just can't help how I feel

:hugs: hope your body Kicks in real soon
X

Postpartum period is your first period after you have a baby. And your not dumb for asking. Lol I just figured it out not too long ago.

And thanks ladies. I just don't understand why my hormones havn't gone back to normal yet. I'm guessing it could be because of the stress from the loss. I guess I need some AF dust. haha.

have you spoke to doctoR?? my charlie was born 6 weeks ago and im just finishing my first AF....
XXX

The earliest I can get in is the 13th! And hopefully they can give me some help!

13th may?? thats crazy!!!!
well hope you get some help, seems long time without your postpartum:winkwink::haha:

i really hope you get it before the docs appointment xxxx

Ya my husband is in the airforce. And I have to go here on base to the hospital. So I'm guessing that's why it will take awhile. But I'm getting seen for the pain I've been having in my wrist tomorrow..:D I'm guessing the obgyn is just a little busier.

anna-marie - we too are airforce and although we dont have a hospital on base we have doctors and that can be a pain to get into as well.. dam air force:haha:

whats wrong with your wrist?? xxx

The last month of my pregnancy.. one of my wrists starting hurting where it would burn and crack and my thumb would pop out of place. And then a month later my other wrist also starting doing it. So I thought it was about time I got that checked out too.. Since it hasn't gone away.

she said it's my tendon to my thumb. And it prob. happend because with my HELLP syndrome I swelled up alot. And my body just hasn't gone back to normal yet. And it could take awhile. But she gave me some anti-inflammatory medicine. And she wants to do a check up on me in 3-4 weeks and if it's not better she said they'll do cortisone shots in my wrists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->