Im giving up girls =*(

S

snl41296

Don't you all think I would have gotten a :bfp: by now ??? I am 15DPO and just sad that AF will be here. :cry:

I tested this morning and its :bfn::bfn: :cry:
AF is due sunday/Monday :cry:

Hmm, you might of implanted late hun.
Don't give up hope.
xx

Dont give up Hope..I very nearly did with my first took 16-18 months to get him

Chin Up it will happen when you least expect it xx

snl!...dont give up! :hug:

Until AF shows up you are still in the running. Dont forget every pregnancy is different so the hormones will build up speed differently. With my son i didnt get :bfp: until 7 weeks!! and with a pregnancy I had in Nov I got it at 3 weeks!!

Massive hug stay strong xx

The game ain't over until AF's arrived! I've heard many stories about women's that didn't get their BFP until several days after AF was due :)

FX'd for you, hun! xxx

thanks girls all these positive thoughts and hugs mean alot
you girls are the best :hug:

i agree, its not uncommon to get a :bfn: even AFTER a missed period, we're all so very different. I didnt get a bfp until 5 weeks gone and that wouldve put me at nearly 2 weeks late since i ovulated really soon after coming off bcp in 08 (within a week going by my dates!!), and STILL got a really faint bfp, my big sisters who had taken the exact same test said 'u cant be pregnant that line isnt strong enough' (she was being a right bitch cause i 'stole her time to shine or something like that' LIKE I'D PLANNED IT! then my mate emma came over to take a look (she already has a lil girl) and got angry at my sis for making me feel really confused, i WAS pregnant, obviously!

i agree, its not uncommon to get a :bfn: even AFTER a missed period, we're all so very different. I didnt get a bfp until 5 weeks gone and that wouldve put me at nearly 2 weeks late since i ovulated really soon after coming off bcp in 08 (within a week going by my dates!!), and STILL got a really faint bfp, my big sisters who had taken the exact same test said 'u cant be pregnant that line isnt strong enough' (she was being a right bitch cause i 'stole her time to shine or something like that' LIKE I'D PLANNED IT! then my mate emma came over to take a look (she already has a lil girl) and got angry at my sis for making me feel really confused, i WAS pregnant, obviously!
wow 5 weeks gone by thats late. I guess our bodies are all different and just have to wait and see I hate this waiting it is the worse part LOL

hi af is due tomorrow for me and i am gettin bfn i had what i thought was a bfp on monday but now im thinking it mustn't have been :( i feel like im running down a really long corridor and af is chasing me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->