I'm giving up.(stash for sale in here and MY WIPES!)

Aww i'm sorry to hear your stopping Jaqui, but i totally know where you are coming from as i'm also finidng it harder now i've gone back to work. :hugs:

Please could I have your laundry bags and plain white wetbag?

Would you be willing to ship to the US?

Is it the goodnight you want if so then yeah I'll ship that to you...:thumbup:

Not sure how much it would cost though so would have to send it and then get you to paypal the postage over?

would that be ok? Probably only be about £3/4 ish..i think.

OMG you gave up to???

:hugs:

Yeah,he has been back in sposies at night for a while due to leaking waking him up in the night so for both our sakes it was the best thing!!

Decided over the weekend that was that,I was changing him every hour in the day and it just got to much!We did not dare go anywhere and if we did he was in a sposie!.

xxxx

Aww :hugs: Shame all your stuff is very boyish!! I'm interested in the laundry and wetbags. What are you doing with your pail? :)

the laundry bags and the white wet bags are sold lisa, the blueberry one is still available!

do you know what your having yet?

OK.

I'm not sure if were finding out TBH....I'm pretty sure it's a girl though.

Are you getting rid of your pail? If you are what's it like?? I'd be interested in that and maybe the BB wet bag. :)

you seriously want me to post a pail? :wacko:

well it yellow and has a lid...:rofl: this is it:

https://www.fill-your-pants.com/product/147/42/nappy-bucket

think it will cost me about £7 to post it through parcel2go, can stuff the bag inside (once washed that is) let me know k x

Oh Jacqui, you are absolutely going to have your hands full trying to get all this stuff in the mail!:wacko:
I'm not complaining, though. Can't wait until I receive mine!! :happydance:

I thought it would be light and cheap to send!! Just trying to recycle for ya! No dont bother with the pail ta. x

:rofl: no its quite big! Im not carting that down the postie!

Ill prob use it for stashing crap away somewhere lol!

do you want the bag? someoen else is after it so need to know x

I think I'll have to pass for now though it's killing me haha...we aren't using cloth right now so I really shouldn't buy, he should be trained soon. But if it sits here too long I may not be able to resist

Aww Jacqui :hugs: Personally I don't find using cloth difficult yet, but I only have one baby and I'm the world's laziest person so just don't bother doing any other housework :rofl: cloth takes priority!
I can't even imagine what it must be like with your brood!

Aww Jacqui :hugs: Personally I don't find using cloth difficult yet, but I only have one baby and I'm the world's laziest person so just don't bother doing any other housework :rofl: cloth takes priority!
I can't even imagine what it must be like with your brood!

Same here!!

If you can and combine that with the BB bag, I'd like them. I thought a placky bucket wouldnt cost £7 to post! How big is it? How many does it fit?

its not that big tbh...i thought it was bigger, it holds about 15 nappies..
prolly just a bit taller than a standard bucket..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->