I'm going crazy

ProudArmyWife

2 Princesses & PG with #3
Reaction score
Hello ladies,
Okay so a quick background info. At the end of April we were moving houses. In the process of all that I ended up missing 3 pills in a row during my 3rd week of active pills. Naturally I started having my withdrawal bleed so I thought the proper thing to do was just let me "cycle" run its course and then start with a new pack. Well little did I know that was the incorrect thing to do :sigh: so in all I missed 5 active pills. I was off pills for approx 12 days. So now here I am waiting to see if I get my next period or not. I just have this feeling like I just know I'm pregnant but I've done a couple tests and they were all negative. I'm having cramping though, my sense of smell is crazy right now and my veins on my boobs are popping out like crazy!
Who knows maybe I'm just overthinking it all and my period will show this week. :shrug:

Thanks for letting me vent ladies. While it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to be pregnant right now it wouldn't exactly be ideal either

There is a possibility you are pregnant albeit a small one I would think. If you have been on the pill for a while (so you weren't on your first packet). The pill changes the cm to make it more hostile for sperm to survive which I would imagine would take a couple of days with no pill to go back to normal... Sorry I couldn't be more help but hopefully soneone else can! Try not too stress yet!

I've been on the pill for almost two years. I've never missed more than one pill at a time and just double up the next day. This is our first "possible pregnancy" while on the pill. I was completely hormone free for 12 days plus the 7 days it takes for the hormones to build back up. If you had asked me if I thought it was possible after my first child I would have said no I'm not that fertile because it took us 13 months ttc her however my second baby girl we got pregnant our first full cycle ttc
I think the waiting and not knowing is the worst part as I'm sure you know. Thank you for your response 😊

Took another test this morning and BFN! Convinced myself 100% there's no way I could be pregnant because it would be showing positive by now. The a smell hits me like a brick and I have small bouts of nausea and another headache!! Either I am pregnant like I think I am or my im so convinced I am that I've brought on so very real feelings symptoms

American Pregnancy suggests testing 19 days after when you think you conceived/ day of sex for an accurate result. I have gotten pregnant one cycle off of bcp and my mom had my older brother and myself from missing one pill. So is it impossible, no. Is it probable, I would say not. 3 days in week three are not say as likely as 3 in a row week 2. With no for sure way to know if you ovulated during that time, nobody can really tell you what the likelihood is. =/ I wish I could! FXed that whatever the result is, it's what you want. But if I butt in my two cents that nobody asked for, it kind of reads like you want to be pregnant. So maybe it's time for you and hubs to talk about getting off the pill and joining the rest of us! :) I'm a bad influence hahaha

Haha I do want another! 100% no doubt. DH is one the complete opposite team though. I think that's why my mind is so set on "I'm pregnant" cause in the back of my mind I really want to be. Even though I know it's not 100% practical at this time since I will be finishing my RN degree next year. The rationale part of me says your right I'm not but the irrational baby crazed part of me thinks oh yes you are :haha: I'll probably get my period here in a day or two and al my dreaming will be over and it'll be back to the pill per usual. But it's fun to wish and hope. One day I'll get DH one my side of the fence and on the baby train again :haha:

How did this turn out, OP?

The witch showed her face a couple days after 😊 not gonna lie I was kinda disappointed and a few friends have just recently found out they were pregnant kinda makes me sad. But I know right nows not the time to add a third to our crew just yet. So it's back to WTT for me 😄

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->