I'm going insane, please help!!

funkym

Reaction score
Hi girls i need your honest opinion!!

I got faint lines on IC's on Thursday evening, so obviously didnt believe it so I did a FRER the next morning using FMU - that was positive, your probably thinking whats my problem?? Well, I've continued to do IC's and they are super faint now!! Did a First Reponse this morning (the normal One Step - NOT the FRER and it was sooooooo faint you could hardly see it) - SO I bought a Boots Own and did it before and it was pos (THE LINE CAME UP STRAIGHT AWAY).

I'm just worried as I've had a chemical pregnancy in the past and i'm worried this is too as when i had my little boy there were all strong pos?!!!! Also, I've got no symptoms whatsoever? Yesterday i felt soooooooo bloated but nothing at all today!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXX

Unfortunately there isn't anything you can do if it's a chemical. When I got my bfp, which wasn't until af was already 4 days late, I really didn't have any symptoms. Actually I was convinced af was going show and was only testing just to see one last bfn before I put it out of my mind for good.

For reassurance, I would call your doctor. Explain that you've had chemical pregnancies before and see if they will give you a blood test to check your levels. I'm sorry I can't be of much help, but try to believe that your little beanie will stick in there nice and strong.

Im sorry hun, i dont know what to suggest. U cant really compare darkness between different tests though- for me my FRER was sooo dark, but boots own brand was still lighter than the control. Have the ICs actually got lighter? Or are u comparing them to the FRER u did? As the ICs take ages to get properly dark, apparently and FRERs are more sensitive so ul get a lighter line.

Tests can vary anyway, and drinking too much can really affect them. Unfortunately there is nothing u can do, apart from maybe ger a FRER (if u havent done one of those since the first one) as they are the most sensitive, and ul be able to compare ur line to the first one. Fingers xd its nice and dark. It might be an idea too stop testing and try and relax, but i know i couldnt!!

Let us know how u get on

xx

Im sorry hun, i dont know what to suggest. U cant really compare darkness between different tests though- for me my FRER was sooo dark, but boots own brand was still lighter than the control. Have the ICs actually got lighter? Or are u comparing them to the FRER u did? As the ICs take ages to get properly dark, apparently and FRERs are more sensitive so ul get a lighter line.

Tests can vary anyway, and drinking too much can really affect them. Unfortunately there is nothing u can do, apart from maybe ger a FRER (if u havent done one of those since the first one) as they are the most sensitive, and ul be able to compare ur line to the first one. Fingers xd its nice and dark. It might be an idea too stop testing and try and relax, but i know i couldnt!!

Let us know how u get on

xx

Hey Girl,

Listen, those IC are the worse pieces of crap ever made. I've been using both the IC and FRER and digitals and the IC's are taking forever to get darker, but the FRER's are getting much darker. I've also had blood tests done on 12 dpo and 14 dpo and at 12 dpo it was 58 and at 14 dpo it was 188. So, clearly my levels are rising, but the IC's are still taking forever to get darker.

I took one today at it is much darker thank God, but stay away from the ICs, girl!!

Let us know how u get on

xx

Thanks hun, I did a FRER yesterday with FMU - this is what i got

Yes, i am comparing the ic's to the other tests, i also did a boots own this afternoon and that came up os straight away???? I'm getting too obessed with poas since thurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Attachments

• IMAG0054[1].jpg
    IMAG0054[1].jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 28
Hey Girl,

Listen, those IC are the worse pieces of crap ever made. I've been using both the IC and FRER and digitals and the IC's are taking forever to get darker, but the FRER's are getting much darker. I've also had blood tests done on 12 dpo and 14 dpo and at 12 dpo it was 58 and at 14 dpo it was 188. So, clearly my levels are rising, but the IC's are still taking forever to get darker.

I took one today at it is much darker thank God, but stay away from the ICs, girl!!

aww thank you hunny, thats made me feel bit better :hugs: - up to now, I have done FRER (postive straight away), a normal first response (very very faint line) and the boots own which was also postive. Do you know how sensitive the normal first response is? is it less sensitive????

Huge congratulations to you hunon your :baby: xxx

Let us know how u get on

xx

Sorry forgot to mention the ic's havent got lighter, pretty much the same - very faint!xx

Let us know how u get on

xx

Sorry forgot to mention the ic's havent got lighter, pretty much the same - very faint!xx

Oh ur fine. I know its easy to get obsessed- i did!! But i just used FRERs, and u could really watch the progression on them. Stop testing, or just stick with 1 brand, or just do digis with conception indicator, u cant worry when it says the right number of weeks!!

Let us know how u get on

xx

Oh ur fine. I know its easy to get obsessed- i did!! But i just used FRERs, and u could really watch the progression on them. Stop testing, or just stick with 1 brand, or just do digis with conception indicator, u cant worry when it says the right number of weeks!!

You're right i'm going to stop using the ic's - have still got a FRER, the normal FR and another Boots own - will test again tomorrow!!!!!!! This is seriously doing my head in!!

How you doing? Any symptoms yet?? xx

Do the FRER with FMU. Im sure ul get a lovely line!

Iv got the worse m/s!! I keep being sick on trains, in the street... its horrible!! But its a good sick i keep telling myself, so i dont mind too much! Apart from that really tired, sore boobs,thats about it really! How about u? I bought a doppler a few days ago and i heard the heartbeat yesterday, which was lovely. It took absolutely ages to find though!!

Please let me know what ur tests are like. I totally know how u feel,i kept testing til really late, but it is so easy to get obsessed!!

Do the FRER with FMU. Im sure ul get a lovely line!

Iv got the worse m/s!! I keep being sick on trains, in the street... its horrible!! But its a good sick i keep telling myself, so i dont mind too much! Apart from that really tired, sore boobs,thats about it really! How about u? I bought a doppler a few days ago and i heard the heartbeat yesterday, which was lovely. It took absolutely ages to find though!!

Please let me know what ur tests are like. I totally know how u feel,i kept testing til really late, but it is so easy to get obsessed!!

Hiya hun, I did a FRER this morning eith FMU and it was the same as Friday??? Also, did a FR EARLY READ and that was slightly darker than Saturdays?!!! Did an i'c this afternoon and I think it was SLIGHTLY darker, still dont know what to think :shrug:, still no symptoms whatsoever!!!

Wow, bet it was fab to find a heartbeat!! I started using them when i waspregnant with my little boy when i was around 12 weeks, didnt know i could detect it so early!! Aww poor you about the m/s, have you tried the wrist band thing and eating ginger biscuits?? :hugs:

try not to worry, hon. I got a really faint positive at 10dpo with an internet cheapie and I have to admit that I tested every day for the next week or so with the internet cheapies because I had a big bag of them - what I noticed was when I compared one with the next day that the line looked practically the same. I only really noticed a difference if I compared one with another one from 3 days later or so. Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Hey!
I dont know about u, but when i had my chemical, the tests were really really faint. A FRER didnt come up positive til after ten mins, ICs were v faint, sometimes neg, i did get a 1-2 on a digi, but my point is that ur FRER is a very definite line, no squinting at all, so im sure its not a chemical. I read once u get a decent test the risk of a chemical decreases significantly. I know u never know, but if it was a chem id imagine that the FRER would be getting fainter by now, and it isn't,and some of ur tests are getting lighter, which is great!!

Its so hard isnt it?- i know people say u shouldnt test after a bfp as u drive urself mad, but i know i did- i just found it reassuring, and i know if i was u i would be too!

Just try and relax, its bloody difficult i know, but try!! Maybe get a 2 pack of digis. Do one tom and then one in a week? At least then ul get a clear result, no comparing lines. Also, alot of women on here do say their FRERs took ages to get dark., which surprised me as i found the opposite, but it just goes to show they vary person to person.

Yes it was lovely hearing the hb, heard it again tonight v briefly but i think LO was getting sick of all the poking so hid!! I didnt expect to hear much, but had read some people do hear it this early so thought id try. Is very hard to find though so hopefully that will get easier.

My mum has sent me one of those bands, not tried it yet. Do they work? Ginger biscuits and tea havent helped either, unfortunately. I was sooo tired last night we got a takeaway curry. It was delicious, but i threw it all back up,so tonight my boyf made me take one of the anti sickness tablets so id keep dinner down. I dont like taking them, that was only the 2nd one, but it worked!

So,whats ur next step. Not much u can doi know but will u get a digi, or are u going to try not to test? Also, when will u go to the doc to confirm it?

Im sure everything is fine. Do u feel any better?

xx and ps dont worry about lack of symptoms. All i had at ur point was sore boobs, ms kicked in later. xx

Just for reference the one-step FRER's are only 100ml/ui

That's hardly anything!!!!!

I know this, cos I did the same as you and freaked myself out with a lighter line!! But there's a massive difference in sensitivity so I chalked it up to that :)

Good luck :) H&H 9M

Hiya

Your line is as dark as mine was when I was 4+3, same test brand and mine didn't get darker until a week later. I am now 10 + 6 with twins.

Don't worry a line is a line and yours is hardly a faint line.

Good luck

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"