I'm going mad!!! Period or pregnant?!

JennyW

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm due to start my period on friday. Today i have had red/brown discharge/bleeding which was only enough to half cover a very thin sanitary towel but i wouldn't describe it as spotting. I presumed it was my period starting early but the thing is i 'feel' pregnant. A few days ago i had twinges down the side of my uterus and a tiny bit of pink/brown spotting, i feel so tired, my boobs are so much bigger and my areolas are really sensitive.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Jenny

Hi jenny I know how you feel I'm going though the same AF is due 9/8/14 and I am 13dpo today I had cramps and spotting 6 days after I O'ed and I've had sore swollen boobs, nausea, tiredness, mood swings and food cravings/aversions for the past week, so I take a test last night very very very faint positive so I tested again today and same thing I don't want to get my hopes up but I think I maybe pregnant. you should test cause you may be in early stages of pregnancy! good luck to u and hope u get a positive!

I have had a similar experience but I was told mine was a progesterone level problem. I would wait till you stop bleeding to test. I had bleeding with my daughter before I got my bfp.. Sorry I could not be too much help! Good luck sweety :) Let us know what the outcome is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->