I'm going to be starting Orlistat anyone else?

Discussion in 'Dieting, Weight Loss & Fitness' started by Becci_Boo86, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Becci_Boo86

Becci_Boo86 Well-Known Member

hi ladies i'm going to be starting Orlistat as my FS wants me to lose 2 more stone to get my bmi down to 25 so i wanted to know who else is on it or has been on it and how good it is etc...

thanks xxx

2. karla1

karla1 proud mummy of 1

i went on it about 4 years ago it does work and you will loose weight on it but still have to be good on your diet at the same time its not a miracle drug but i liked it

TMI if you are naughty while taking it when you go to the loo its like an oil slick its gross

3. Becci_Boo86

Becci_Boo86 Well-Known Member

What side affects have people had on it and then side affects coming off?

I really don't feel right very drained and ill! I collapsed at work on saturday in the heat aswell as my tablets it wasn't nice. So I stopped them on sunday now I feel really ill sweaty, dizzy, sick are these normal? I don't think they work for me I haven't lost hardlyt anything on them xxx

4. Emma91

Emma91 Well-Known Member

I've been put on Orlistat today, I couldnt believe how much i weighed when she told me!