I'm going to start drinking.....

eclipse

Mom of 2 wonderful kids!
Reaction score
....at work, right now!!! I'm just so exhausted. Liam has been sick on and off for two weeks now. First it was an ear infection (he has tubes, so that always sucks), then he had diarrhea severely from the antibiotics (TMI but oh well) and then last night while I'm slammed at the ER, daddy starts calling me every five minutes:dohh: because Liam is having explosive diarrhea, vomiting, and hysterical. On top of that, we had a major major patient record issue with another patient's overlayed into it (!) so I was trying to fix that, and he is getting more and more hostile because I'm not dropping everything to run home. Finally at 5:10am this morning I was able to leave but had to stop for diapers and stuff too because that's how it was rolling. I get home at 5:30 and Liam falls asleep at 5:45 :dohh: I get like 3 hours sleep because back to the doctor we go to find out he has gastroenteritis (aka major stomach bug). I've spent about $100 on prescriptions and doctor's visits in the last two weeks. I've left work early about 5 times. I am lucky, I guess that I have PTO, but damn, man, help a sister out! Sorry guys, I just had to vent, as I have to leave early again tonight since he was doing it again when I left. :dohh::sleep::hissy:
I'm tired of fighting with my husband. I think I just need to kick his arse and get it over with. :rofl:
Ok, vent over. :rofl:

see, Sabby is so positive, I need to do that too. I'm starting to feel better after reading her post now, its true, it WILL get better. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->