I'm gonna have a baby this month !!!!!

iwantabub

Reaction score
Omg it's the first!

I'm gonna have a baby by the end of this month!!!
(My section is booked for 38+5 if I don't go before hand)

I can't believe we're here... It feels like I only just looked down and watched the stick change to a +

Good luck to all u May mummies :)

Eeeeek me too! I'm scheduled for the 29th. Four weeks to go, ahhhh!!

Ahhhhh your right I'm due on the 28th:).

OMG now you've made it real for me now, eeek! I'm due 31st, what a sucky date to be due on though she could come anytime a little before then or after, it will be a little before then, she has an eviction notice lol! ahhhh so scary.

I'm due the 14th so will be having a baby this month too! So exciting :)

I'm due on the 24th, yay, can't wait. I'm counting down the days! Not long now. X

I'm due the 11th - feel like it's taken forever to get to May - so excited it's finally here!! :)

Good luck ladies!

Yay me too. Due the 14th c-section booked for 15th unless I pop a little early. Can't believe it's finally here :)

Me too, though I was expecting an April baby! Due 24th April and still not here yet!

Due on the 25th! Hope the little man doesnt get too comfy in there or ill be heading to June!

Goodluck all you mammas!

x

I'm due on the 15th, right in the middle of the month, it's so nice knowing that this month I will definitely be having a baby! Just frustrating that I don't know WHEN in this month she will decide to arrive!

Ekkkk me too :) due 30th but will be induced around 38wks. Good luck everyone x

same here! have a c section on the 23rd! only 3 weeks to go

how are you ladies feeling?

Due May 8 as well. I think the last week is the worst! So antsy!

I'm due 30th!!!! I'm so hoping she doesn't go past the due date, it's been an exhausting journey for me & even the 30th seems a bit too far. so much anxiety now i'm driving myself insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->