I'm havin' his baby!

xsugarplumx

Reaction score
Well ladies, it's been a few months since I've been in. Last time I was on here, I was having marital problems, fighting, living with my in-laws and on the verge of giving up on babies. Well here I am, about to turn 21 (July 25th.) have my own apartment with my amazing hubby, and two little kittens. And here's the amazing part. Despite me not ever having my period, having PCOS, and not any ANY meds? I'm pregnant. 7 weeks. I haven't told anyone besides my husband, and my work and of course my Mother. My husband and I decided that we are going to move to Reno, Nevada next year - as that is where we want to raise little miracle baby! :happydance: Is anyone else in week 7? I'm so excited, and nervous! I hope - god forbid - I do not miscarry. Please pray for me!!

I would love to meet some pregnancy buddies! Any February girls out there? :)

My due date is February 5th, 2015. It is subject to change though!

Happy pregnancy ladies~!

I gotta say congrats! Your circumstances are SOOO similar to how mine were when I got pregnant with Micah. Your little bundle of joy will bring you so many smiles, I swear! :hugs: Also, you're relatively close by should you move there! :haha:

Thank you so much! I am so nervous! We have started saving up for the move to Reno as well! We are just trying to figure out how to tell his family - even reached out to his pastor. :/ Any ideas?

Congrats hon! Come join our Feb due date group! Click on the February Hearts part of my signature. Congrats again!

Well ladies, it's been a few months since I've been in. Last time I was on here, I was having marital problems, fighting, living with my in-laws and on the verge of giving up on babies. Well here I am, about to turn 21 (July 25th.) have my own apartment with my amazing hubby, and two little kittens. And here's the amazing part. Despite me not ever having my period, having PCOS, and not any ANY meds? I'm pregnant. 7 weeks. I haven't told anyone besides my husband, and my work and of course my Mother. My husband and I decided that we are going to move to Reno, Nevada next year - as that is where we want to raise little miracle baby! :happydance: Is anyone else in week 7? I'm so excited, and nervous! I hope - god forbid - I do not miscarry. Please pray for me!!

I would love to meet some pregnancy buddies! Any February girls out there? :)

My due date is February 5th, 2015. It is subject to change though!

Happy pregnancy ladies~!

Congrats! :) PCOS is a terrible thing to deal with. My husband and I didn't use anything for four years before I fell pregnant randomly. It's not an infertile death sentence like I had always feared. And now we're possibly expecting #2.

Good luck to you and your expanding family!!! :)

Thank you ladies so much! I have just started a pregnancy journal if you would like to follow - and I will follow that February group!

Hi congratulations on your bfp.
You're just one day ahead of me with our little beans!

Congrats :) how amazing that you haven't had a period but here you are! Crazy how the body works!! I am 7w4d edd 3rd feb but my scan said 5th feb so anywhere around there!
Good luck and I hope you have a sticky bean in there :-D

I'm probably the worst for telling my husband's parents. I had planned on telling her (no father in the picture) after the anatomy scan, but before I could, one of my husband's relatives went and gossiped over a facebook post we had made earlier that we had hidden from his mother. Needless to say, that 'random' relative that we never even speak to got blocked soon enough. It wasn't her news to tell!

I have told one person at my work, and of course now EVERYONE at work comes and congratulates me. I almost am uneasy about everyone knowing, because what if I miscarry? Will they think I lied? I want to tell his family before my birthday because they are trying to plan this big party at the bar, and it will look funny if I say, "Oh, none for me!" Lol! I am just nervous, and oh my god this peeing does not stop. I thought that wasn't until the third trimester? My first appt isn't until August fourth, because the doctors here are so weird and don't start doing visits until the 12 week mark???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->