• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm having a bad day

wanabamummy

cautiously preggas!
Reaction score
I am baby sitting my 1yr old niece for the first time today.

We went into town to do some bits. We went to waterstones to get her some books as the ones I have are a bit old for her. So I nearly started welling up in the shop as I shud be buying books for my baby.

Then I was walking thru town pushing the buggy and people kept cooing at her.

I think what is also on my mind is that me and oh have a wii night planned with 2 other couples who are both pregnant. One at the same stage as I shud be.

I am really worried how it's gona be. Is it gona be all baby. One of the dh's is a story teller and likes to talk alot. I don't know how I am gona be. Oh reackons they will be disreet cos of us but shud they be? It's not their fault I lostmy baby is it? I bumped into a mate in town and told her my concern. She told me I couldn't avoid forever!

So I am sitting here with my beautiful niece and c beebies feeling sorry for myself and pooing myself about how tonights going to go.

You poor thing - try not to worry, I'm sure your friends will be considerate. You'll probably find strength you never knew you had and get through it if they do talk about babies and, if you get upset, they're your friends and I'm sure they'll understand.

I went through a similar thing as one of my close friends actually found out she was pregnant the day I miscarried the first time. I thought I'd never be able to spend time with her again but, the baby's now 5 months old and I found hearing about her pregnancy and birth etc quite helpful in a way. It was hard at first but I took the attitude that it will happen again for me and I need to learn everything I can for when it does.

It's never easy and I miscarried again this Christmas but I still try and spend time with her and her new family to remind me why I want to be pregnant so much!

Take care xxx

:hugs: girls

ive had a bad week, so many ppl i know are pregnant. or have babies,

cant help but think it has to be my time soon.

I understand your concerns about the wii night but you'll prob surprise yourself at how strong you are. I'm fine in the situation but it's afterwards when I'm alone I may have a moment!! X

Thanks. The wii night was ok in the end. We purposely were about15 mins late. Hoping most of baby excitement wud be over.

There was still some but wasn't the main focus of the night so it was ok in the end!!

I think I was just worrying too much.!!

Im glad it wasn't too bad for you hun xxxx

Very understandable to get worked up over it - I know I would've. I'm glad it turned out okay for you, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->