I'm having my coil out tomorrow does it hurt? I'm scared :(

blondebabe

Reaction score
Hi girlys I am having my mirena coil taken out tomorrow does it hurt ? Xxx

Thanks I am so nervous , what does it feel like ? Dry tampon being removed ? Xxx

Tbh felt almost nothing and I was expecting it to hurt. Was over before I knew it!!

Thanku for putting my mind at ease I'm in bed now with oh he says I'll be fine but he's a bloke lol he would say that as he doesn't have to go through it. I may take paracetamol just before too xxx

I didn't feel a thing at all, honestly! Only the speculum which as I'm sure you'll know is a bit uncomfortable but that was it! Literally took 2 seconds x

mine came out while they were cutting the strings right after putting it in. I didn't feel it at all. Putting another one in after that was a different story!

Thanks everyone hopefully I'll be ok then lol still scared xx

it hurts more having it put in than it does having it taken out :) it just tugs a little not as bad a dry tampon :)

it hurts more having it put in than it does having it taken out :) it just tugs a little not as bad a dry tampon :)

Hehe thanks I think it's the build up that's the worst ! I know when I'm driving there I will be more nervous xx

Oh god...I just looked at this thread as I'm having mine IN on friday...I'm pooping my pants already...does it hurt that much?!?! :shock: I had a baby 13 weeks ago :blush:

GL for today!! :D

xx

^ It does hurt getting it in hun, it's not bad and then you don't have to think about it for at least 5 years!

blondebabe... It's not sore at ALL. It's takes 2 seconds. I took mine out myself :blush: as the hormones were sending me crazy and the Dr wouldn't take it out. I pulled the string for less than 1 second and it came away in my hand without any pain at all, it was easier than pulling a tampon out.

R u having problems with it? xx

Lisa, I had a fair bit of cramping for the rest of that day but by the next morning I was fine. I can think of worse things. Labor is one of them. It wouldn't have been so bad if the first one hadn't come out.

UPDATE!!!! i had it out today and i didnt even feel it lol god all that fuss i built myself up over nothing lol xxx

Oh god...I just looked at this thread as I'm having mine IN on friday...I'm pooping my pants already...does it hurt that much?!?! :shock: I had a baby 13 weeks ago :blush:

GL for today!! :D

xx

Didn't hurt me at all, not even the tiniest of bit :shrug: The speculum was a lot more uncomfortable than any other time I've had one inserted, but that was just the doctor's fault catching a hair :blush: haha! x

UPDATE!!!! i had it out today and i didnt even feel it lol god all that fuss i built myself up over nothing lol xxx

Yay! Glad you were fine with it :thumbup: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->