I'm hormonal and need to to RANT!

tiggerpony

Reaction score
I'm sat here an emotional reck crying cos of the following things:

FED UP of being in agony every night with SPD, back pain, awful heartburn which makes me vomit, headaches and the most recent thrush and piles!! I know people would give anything to get pregnant but I feel so shite:cry: And I look like a whale and can't have sex (not that I want sex anyway at mo'; I'm in to much pain but I feel sorry for hubby) until after baby is born because I am only 32 weeks and have lost pretty much all my plug for some reason! I'm scared of giving birth and currently flat is a state becasue I am in to much pain to any house work:cry:

And lately I am getting so pissed off with some peoples comments. I get asked "how are you?" my response "I'm shattered and fed up of being in pain" the replys I get:

. Get over it, your not ILL you know; you are only pregnant!
. Oh you just wait until baby is born - THEN you will know what real tiredness is!
. Yeah I had that too, just think what the labour is going to be like if your in this much pain now?

And the comments go on! Everyone keeps reminding me how when I have a newborn baby to look after THEN I will be exhausted and pretty much not have a life and how my sex life will go down the drain and how I'll be so miserable looking after a "screaming baby" all the time and how I'll constantly have baby sick in my hair etc............ why can't everyone just be happy for me? It's got to the point instead of being excited about my baby comming I am now dreading it and feeling so down:cry:

i know how you feel about the spd, ihave a few as my hubby calls them ass grapes lol so caring, i dont feel like sex either not that it doesnt kill doing anything remotely like moving legs.
i keep getting told same things tell em to bugger off. you know your body.
keep smiling you will look forward to baby being here ,yeah we know its hard work but it will be worth it xx

I'm sorry :-( i've politely pointed out to people that dealing with a crying baby every 2 hours will be a relief for me after dealing with painful/dead hips and shoulders all night long, snoring that wakes me up, being a lighter sleeper so my OH's snoring wakes me up, my bladder needing to be emptied a couple times a night, heartburn hitting middle of the night, etc. I haven't had a good night's sleep in months. I might not be rested when baby comes, but I won't be so damn uncomfortable. I too am tired of people telling me I know nothing now and I'm going to be so miserable, blah blah blah. Screw that...I've been miserable since getting pregnant lol I'm just NOW starting to feel good except for the sleeping bit. As for the heartburn...have you tried any OTC meds? I take Zantac and it has pretty much erased the heartburn for me.

i hear ya! people just don't know when to shut up or simply be happy for you. i am fed up with my friends, who recently had babies, telling me all the negative stuff. i don't mind advice, but i am sick of them constantly shoving it down my throat when they JUST became mommies. :rolleyes:

hang in there hun. :hugs:

I really like this forum. Everyone is so nice and understanding - I wish people around me could be like you guys! Its even putting a downer on my hubby the fact he keeps getting told how much hard work it will be...yes it will be hard work but it will be hard work which we will both be glad to do for our baby. The next person who tells me something negitive about having a baby to look after I am just going to say "look, it may of been really horrid for you and I'm sorry for that you didn't enjoy looking after your baby. However, I think I will enjoy this experience so kindly keep your bad thoughts to yourself..."

Urgh, why is it that everyone has an opinion when your pregnant!! Even people who havent had kids.

I get annoyed as I work in a nursery so have looked after kids full time since i was 16, Ive babysat since I was 14 and looked after family friends babies overnight so i think i know what im letting myself in for but noooo everyone says its not the same when its your own.....well duuuh I think i could work that out for myself but I think i have a pretty good idea!

People are very good at emphasising the negatives!

I feel exactly the same as you as well with sleep, cant wait to sleep without a big bump!!

We all know how your feeling even if they dont, keep your chin up, you can do it! x

Aww hun *hugs* I'm with you on the SPD....it's awful. I haven't had a good nights sleep in about 2 months due to it.

...it does us good to rant xxx

:hugs: I just want one dreamless night! And I want to be able to sleep without my right leg acting up (sciatica). I can't say anything about it to my mom because she just tells me that it's part of being pregnant! :grr: I just want someone to say oh I'm sorry you're feeling so sore and be semi-sympathetic! Stop asking me when baby is coming! You'll know if he's here! ARGH! And breathe. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->