• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm horrible! Feeling a little guilty!

MamaLa

Reaction score
I had a deli sandwich two days in a row! They were soo good!

BUT has anyone been having a super heavy feeling? Mines is in my pelvis and abdomen. She's soo heavy! Goodness!

I've been eating bologna, turkey, and ham like it's going out of style my entire pregnancy. I think you'll be fine :winkwink: And yeah, I found out her head is very low now and I certainly feel it when I'm walking!

I have eaten deli meats all through my pregnancy- it was almost impossible for me to avoid all together due to my European in-laws! haha.
My uterus I am told is measuring 4 weeks ahead so I don't know if that has anything to do with how 'heavy' bubs feels, but it must. My last scan I was told he/she is not sitting low but I could swear thats not right, as I walk I have the constant feeling of needing to pee even if I have just been.

I was good for most of my pregnancy.. but around 28 weeks I gave in. I LOVE my deli sandwiches.. It's impossible for me to not have them AT ALL. LoL. I still try to keep it only occasional.. but hopefully I can stop worrying about it sometime soon! :)

I love sandwiches, no guilt there. I'm only at 32 weeks and I feel like LO is so low I have to hold my belly when I walk by mid afternoon because she's so heavy. How is she supposed to fit for another 8 weeks??

I've had pressure for about 4 weeks or so now. Sometimes lightening crotch makes me stop and have to catch my breath because of pain.

Today it seemed even worse as I was out running errands. I wasn't even out that long, just long enough to buy a few things at the store for dinner. Makes me wonder if he engaged. Still don't see a difference in bump though. Still high.

I feel like LO has dropped, she's constantly on my bladder no matter if it is empty or full.

I worry about when LO drops, I've been carrying low from the start - I have no clue where she's going to go:haha:

I worry about when LO drops, I've been carrying low from the start - I have no clue where she's going to go:haha:
Hahaha! I worry about when my LO drops too, it already
feels he/she is taking up all the room already :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->