I'm in bits :(

AmyandBump91

Reaction score
Advice would really help right now!!!.....cut a long story short, me and OH had to move out of our flat and move in with family, only problem is he is with his mum and dad and I'm with my nan. We are about 30 mins apart in a car but an hour or so on buses. I'm really not coping being away from him and I can't stop crying, its so horrible not being able to cuddle up to anyone at night, and I don't know what to do...I probably sound pathetic but when you have lived with someone for 10 months to then be apart is horrible :'( xxx

Sorry to hear about your situation. Is there anyway you could stay with him or vice versa for a few nights each week? I know it's not ideal but it might make things a bit easier.
:hugs:

Thanks for your reply, I'm afraid not :( because we are both in tiny bedrooms and that's the whole reason we couldbt move back in to either house together xxx

i know how you feel i cant even spend one night apart from my OH we've spent every night together since the day we met :/
Is there no way you can have another place together? x

Well if nothing else ditsnace makes the heart grow fonder. (i think thats the phrase anyway!)

Sorry to hear about your situation, me and my partner struggle to be apart as well to the point n the past we've even shared a single bed/floor than spend the night apart.

Although we have had be away from each other for 10 days once... that was hell... and I wish it on no one.... on the plus side when we saw each other again, the sex was amazing! :p

we are looking into getting another place DESPERATELY!! but we have looked at 2 since saturday and the first one was a shit hole i wouldnt even let a dog live in it and the one we see today was just to small, it would have done a single person. he has got a new job now working 50 hours a week which makes it even harder, and to top it off my nan doesn't want me living her so as of tomorrow im going to have no where to go :"( xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->