I'm in labour!!! 36+4. She's here!!!

Thank you all for the good vibes! She arrived by emergency c section 3 hours after my waters broke. I started having contractions one of top of the other and by the time the Dr examined me I was 9 cm... but he saw a little foot sticking out through the cervix! She had been head down since 27w but managed to flip and was presenting feet first. It was a big rush but thankfully she is here safely, doing really well, and breastfeeding like a champ! Only thing is she was born with a lymphangioma on her shoulder. It's quite big and scary looking but the pediatricians said it's harmless and can be removed. She'll need an ultrasound today to confirm the diagnosis. Will try to post a picture later!

My friend's daughter was born with this. She is now 5 with no obvious evidence she ever had it. (May be a scar but i've never noticed one!) She'll be fine momma! Good job :)

Congratulations, glad she is doing well!!
Hope the lump is superficial and all is fine!
When my son was born he had a circle on the back of his head with no skin/hair, it was red raw - most bizaare and very rare! Luckily its just that and he just has a scar there now which no one will be able to see when hes as tall as my OH :)

Now that I am 36+4, I am SO JEALOUS. I'm making my husband DTD with me tonight. LOL!!!!!!!! :) I have a c-section scheduled in 17 days though, but I've been really hoping to go "on my own" before than :D

We didn't DTD last night, but I woke up and baby had DROPPED! Insane! I've never seen my tummy hang this low before! :)

All current research shows that sex has no impact on starting labor. This used to be thought to be true, but no longer is. There's tons of articles about this :) its only potential impact can be seen if you were already going into labor in the first place.

Glad baby is safe! Glad everything worked out for you :) there are plenty if vaginal breech babies born as well. <3 I'm sure you're relieved to have your healthy baby in your arms <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->