I'm in labour!!! 36+4. She's here!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by steph., Oct 14, 2013.

1. LissaCoffey

LissaCoffey Member

good luck!! xx:thumbup:

2. sheldonsmommy

sheldonsmommy Well-Known Member

My friend's daughter was born with this. She is now 5 with no obvious evidence she ever had it. (May be a scar but i've never noticed one!) She'll be fine momma! Good job :)

3. sobroody

sobroody Well-Known Member

Congratulations, glad she is doing well!!
    Hope the lump is superficial and all is fine!
    When my son was born he had a circle on the back of his head with no skin/hair, it was red raw - most bizaare and very rare! Luckily its just that and he just has a scar there now which no one will be able to see when hes as tall as my OH :)

4. SLCMommy

SLCMommy Well-Known Member

Now that I am 36+4, I am SO JEALOUS. I'm making my husband DTD with me tonight. LOL!!!!!!!! :) I have a c-section scheduled in 17 days though, but I've been really hoping to go "on my own" before than :D

5. monkee12

monkee12 Well-Known Member

Congratulations x

6. SLCMommy

SLCMommy Well-Known Member

We didn't DTD last night, but I woke up and baby had DROPPED! Insane! I've never seen my tummy hang this low before! :)

7. bassdesire

bassdesire Well-Known Member

All current research shows that sex has no impact on starting labor. This used to be thought to be true, but no longer is. There's tons of articles about this :) its only potential impact can be seen if you were already going into labor in the first place.

Glad baby is safe! Glad everything worked out for you :) there are plenty if vaginal breech babies born as well. <3 I'm sure you're relieved to have your healthy baby in your arms <3