Im in pain....

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
.... and I have to sit at my desk and get on with my work!!

My side is killing me, my life side...

I cant stand up straight and I cant sit straight in my chair... any sudden movements and Im in agony :cry:

What could it be??

Oh no hun :( maybe it could be a UTI or appendix? thats all i can thin of sorry hope you feel better soon x

thanks hun, I dunno what to do :cry: its killing!! Takes my breathe away :cry:

left side honey? if so not appendix - as that begins at belly button and radiates out to the right. could be uti, or have you pulled a muscle?

poor poor kerry :hugs: xxx

yeh it comes and goes.... it does feel like a muscle is out of place... its weird!!!

But I havent done anything to pull it :shrug:

thanks carly... sympathy is always good :) :hugs:

oh bless you :hugs: i no i often have a strain or too from picking up maddi awkwardly, or maybe the gym honey? x x

Oh hun you poor thing :hugs::hugs: You should def go to the doctor if it keeps at you :hugs::hugs:

That doesn't sound good :( Another vote here for home and Dr's - you dont want to make it any worse. Get well soon.

Could it be sciatica?

Or maybe its your pelvis? When you stand up straight are you kind of one sided, like your leg is shorter than the other, every now and then my mum gets in so much pain and her back goes out and her one side lifts up as her pelvis tilts or something!!

thanks girls...

its gone now...:) but I hate it when my body does things that I just dont understand?!?

its odd ?!? :confused:

yeah pulled muscle could be an explanation but if you're worried its more, see your doc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->