I'm in serious pain! please help!!!!!!

runnergrl

Mom to 2 boys and 1 angel
Reaction score
Oh my gosh! The last few days I have been in so much pain in my pelvic region. Even sitting hurts. And you can forget walking. the only semi comfortable positions are standing (still) or laying down. Both of which are impossible at work. Its gone from bearable to almost excruciating in the last two days. I called my doctor and her nurse suggested a belly band to support the weight of my belly...... um hello, its NOT my back that hurts, its INTERNAL. thats nothing a belly band will help!

Ladies, have you experienced this? What on earth can I do? He feels so low, as though he could come out at any minute...

I had the same problem when I was pregnant with my LO. Are you short or have a short torso?

I am short and from about 28 weeks on was unbearable. All I could do was lay down. I carried LO really low and felt as if he were going to fall out anytime.

no Im actually quite tall. Im finding it hard to manage at work where I sit at a desk or walk around all day...

Hmmm...maybe he is just really low and pressing on you pelvic bone. If you are in a lot of pain, maybe a visit with your doctor will help.

I go again next week for my regularly scheduled 2 week visit. Im trying to hold out until then. Just focusing on making it trough the day and I will *try* my best to relax this weekend. Might be hard because we are headed out of town to our baby shower.

It sounds like SPD. If you google it there is loads of info. If it is that, speak to your doctor and ask for a physio referral.

I agree ,it sounds like SPD. I had it really badly last pregnancy and I used and osteopath which was bliss! Only had to go twice and I got through from 22 weeks to 38 weeks with only a small bit of discomfort but could walk for an hour etc. Before treatment, waling ot the kitchen was horrendous.

there's a thread on here about SPD/PGP with loads of really good advice- I have the same issue but the suggestions are working for the most part. If it feels farther back- like pelvic pressure that feels like the baby is going to fall out, CALL YOUR DR ASAP!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-club/219322-spd-pgp-support-thread.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->