• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm in shock - BFP!!!

KimE

mum of 2
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Well I actually tested at 10dpo and got two faint lines on an ic .... so I did what any normal poas addict would do - I did another one straight away!!! Exactly the same result - very very faint BFP. Unable to believe it I tested again the next day with FMU and a shop bought test and got an obvious BFP. I had started spotting overnight which is very unusual for me so decided to keep my FX and just wait the weekend out. Hubby rang from overseas (he's in the Army) and I just had to tell him - he was over the moon but wanted me to do a digital. We live in Germany so I went to the local chemist and eventually managed to ask for a clearblue conception indicator and lo and behold it came up "schwanger 1-2" which as I explained to hubby is PREGNANT (yay!) in german :happydance: :dohh: (had to get my dictionary out to read the instructions and check :rofl:)

I have been spotting on and off since 10dpo but my midwife says not to worry cos a lot of women do and I have passed my AF date so I am just trying to keep positive about it, I have loads of symptoms and have had them since 2dpo. This was our 13th month ttc, we have had one m/c 4 years ago (at which my hubby said he now "wanted to wait" grrrrrrrr - 3 years!!!) and hubby is now away until June next year so this was our last chance for ages so I am soooooooooooooooooo happy it worked!!!!! :cloud9: FX for a sticky bean.

Awesome news :) Very happy for you

hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

well done a big congrats & hug xxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations! How perfect it happened right before he went away! I'm happy for you, good luck!

congratulations!!! Schwanger lol that's awesome

Fingers crossed for you!! Congratulations and have a happy & healthy 9 months!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->