I'm in so much pain! Help :(

Bethi22

Mama to Graci
Reaction score
So I just laid down to go to sleep on my left side and I got this really uncomfortable feeling in my bump so I switched to my right side and the pain ... which feels like really bad gas pain moved higher in my bump and more intense. I got up to use the bathroom and sat on the toilet for about 30 min, had a bowel movement but the pain just won't leave. When I wiped I had yellowish/green mucous streaked with blood. I still have the pain and it's so bad I feel like I want to vomit! DH says give it 20 minutes but all I want to do is throw up :( I'm drinking water... don't know what else to do. Anyone been through something similar? Advice?

Sounds like it could be a show, but the green stuff could also mean you have an infection.

Definitely call your midwife/doctor for advice :flower:

x

Agree with pp, sounds like something you need to chat to your midwife or dr about :)

Wow, maybe you're in labour. I agree with pps about the colour and I'd call the hospital.

I would call or go in. You could be losing your show or you could have an infection. What concerns me is the fact the pain seems to be really bad and uncomfortable. Hope you get it sorted out hun. :hugs:

Thanks! The pain went away after about an hour and didn't return... it was pretty excrutiating but probably gas pains. The blood could either be part of my show (I am still getting blood tinged mucous when I wipe) but it's definately not green anymore. I also had a cervical check yesterday so it could be from that.

I kinda freaked out because both of those things started at the same time but Dr thinks they're probably unrelated to each other and not to worry quite yet. Will have to call back if the pain returns, etc.

Thank you for your responses <3

Ugh, with all of these hormones, I sometimes get such awful gas... It leaves me doubled over in pain, nauseated, and I feel like I can't move. But, if I sit still, the gas gets stuck. So, I try and walk through it to keep it moving.

I'm glad you've called about this. I am also going to add that this is the way I felt right before going into early labor with my first baby. This lasted 5 days before my water broke, though, and then I had him a day after that.

I'd be ok with putting up with this an hour a day if it meant baby was coming!

That seems like the kind of pain I'm getting! It's always when I lie down at night! It's so severe that I think 'this must be it' but then nothing! I know what you mean though, you wouldn't mind as long as you knew this WAS it. Hang in there. You're not alone in these pains :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->