I'm in total, jittery shock! Seems too good to be true!

MNgirl1991

Reaction score
I've been feeling off this past week. Thought at first I was symptom spotting and psyching myself out, but this month I had this weird gut feeling and knew I needed to take a test this morning. Was SO SURE it was going to be negative but nope, I destroyed that control line with a strong positive! 2 days before period was due. I'm so excited and shaky and my husband is going to freak :) gah! Anyone else recently get their bfp???? Share share!!!

Here's the picture. Forgot to post it :)

Attachments

• PicsArt_1415585773524.jpg
    PicsArt_1415585773524.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 27
Also, I suddenly was off this site for a couple months. I know people were waiting on if I got a bfp in September and I didnt. We lost our Internet when we moved and I didn't get to come back and tell you guys. Sorry!

Congratulations!!!! :wohoo: I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months!

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months :)

Congrats! I actually rarely frequent this BFP Announcements but decided to come over, and saw your username! I'm from MN too. 5w1d pregnant with my second child! When's your edd? Mine's July 12 :) H&H 9 Months to you!

Kitten, I am from the Elk River area of MN. Currently living in NC until the spring when (hopefully) my husband will be done with the Army. My EDD is July 19!!! H+H 9 months to you too :)

Awesome! Happy Veterans Day to you and your spouse. I live in Blaine. Not are from Elk River.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->