Im in unbarable pain.......

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
I dont know what I have done... but My lower back hurts so bad that I at times cry.

I had dull pain yesterday and thought it was due to ovulation... but as of yesterday night... I can hardly walk.

I have pissed my hubby off because I came to work, now I wish I hadnt. I have an apointment at 1:30 with my dr....

:( Its hard to even go to the potty :(

:hugs: Thanks.... :( Now Im stuck at work until 10 atleast....

No... I need to wait for the Bosses wife to get in. Even tho I am in the business office, we are still retail and the owner likes to keep the doors open... (im by myself today )

Didn't you have back pains over the weekend as well? Hubby is right you really shouldn't have gone in to work. I Hope your boss's wife gets in soon so you can go home. Good luck with your appointment :hugs:

those ones were different. Middle back... more like ribs out of place... :(

These ones are a bit more concerning to me as I am also having some O like cramping too... thats why at first I thought it was just that. but then I got up to go to the bathroom and could not move... :(

I cant take any ibuprophin for another hour because I took something else this morning... (didnt work)

you can combine ibuprofen with parocetomal if it helps?

Aww Suz hun, I can sympathise.:hugs:

Does it feel more in your bottom than back? And possibly down one leg? If it is, then that sounds like sciatica which can be really really painful and stop you walking or sitting. Good news is that if it is that, then it usually only lasts a couple of days.

Hope the doc manages to sort you out.:hugs:

:hugs: I hope the doctors can help you out. Let us know when you get back.

I was going to say what dippy said..doctors say you can combine the two. Hope your OH doesnt get too mad, you cant help being in pain!! Get him to try and give you a massage see if that helps.

Im home now. Not comfey... Just took the ibuprophin.

Im on the couch but it is not working at all. I think im going to have to lay on my back.

Amanda, im wondering if that is what it is. no pain in my leg, but I cant sit or stand at all....

Oh hun, if it's sciatica you'll need stronger painkillers. I wish I was closer, I've got some diclofenac, they take the edge off.:hugs:

Try and lay flat, take the painkillers and see if you can sleep through some of the pain.:hugs:

:hugs:

Amanda, did the pain ever get you in the front too? When I sit, it seems that it is my back and some pain in my front.

And I guess now there are some odd twinges in my legs... :( So Im sure this is what it is.... :(

Where at the front?

What did the doctor say?

How bad is the pain - ok I know you said bad but is this extreme curl in a ball pain Suzy?

Not curl in a ball.... But most of the pain is lower middle back. And its more shooting pains that hurt. Enough to take my breath away. and bring tears to my eyes. Im saying Ibuprophin does not work. It feels better when i lay on my back. and im now starting to have some pain in my right buttox. I still have about an hour before my apointment.

The dr is doing a Phone apointment for me. I dont have to go there. I will describe all of this to him and see what he says. As for the cramping in the front, I thought yesterday it was Ovulation cramping and that is why my back was achy....

Im just frusterated... if I lay on my back I cant get up, if I sit I cant get up... I go to the bathroom I get stuck on the potty.... and when I walk I look like a little old lady trying to walk without a walker..... But I have discovered a spot on the couch that is comfy. So Im parking my but there and only getting up to stretch a bit....

hope you start feeling better...whatever it is hope the doc's can fix you up!!

couple months ago i was hunched over like an old lady, lower back pain and i could not for the life of my stand straight properly. turned out that my lower back was misaligned a bit and had to be pushed back into place (took seconds to fix it!). Hopefully your back isn't bad like mine was, get well soon!

Have you tried an ice pack or a heating pad?

really hope that the doctor can help you

try using a heat pad on your back, won't help heaps but it may soothe a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->