I'm jumping in

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by YoungMummy18, Jan 28, 2011.

1. YoungMummy18

YoungMummy18 Me, DD1 && DD2

My names Vikki....im 18 and pregnant with my 2nd.... my LO is only 4 months (nearly) and this is a shocker but we're very happy!!!

I'm just under 6 weeks pregnant and so far have had no symptoms...feel a bit queasy and sore boobies but nothing major.

I'm due September 25th...which is only 2 days after my DD's original due date :p

Heres to a healthy and happy 9 months!!!

xx

2. Tamara

Tamara Well-Known Member

Congratulations! You are going to have your hands full with 2 under 2's but I am joining you there (just) My little man will be just short of 2 when our LO is born. To a happy and healthy 9 months!!

3. YoungMummy18

YoungMummy18 Me, DD1 && DD2

I know lol!!! But I like a challenge and I am over the moon at being given the chance to have another.... i feel sooo blessed!!!

xx

4. oboeverity

oboeverity Mummy to Ted and Willem

Welcome! My DS is 7 months old now, so we'll have 15 months between them! I'm also about 6 weeks too! H+H!!!
    xxx

5. Milliroo

Milliroo Well-Known Member

Congratulations! My LO is 9 months old and I am approx 6 weeks pregnant - super excited! 2 under 2 will have its challenges I am sure, but I am soooooooo pleased its unreal! Bit nervous until get to 12 weeks, and a bit nervous about going back to work after maternity pregnant! I am on cloud 9 at the moment it has to be said! x

6. Tamara

Tamara Well-Known Member

There seems to be a lot of us around the same sort of time! It should be good to get to know everyone as our pregnancy's grow :)