im just gonna be honest...

poonibby

mama, and TTC!
Reaction score
im really scared. ive already had two misscarraiges this year, and i dont wanna lose this little guy. Hubby and I already love this baby, just like we already loved the others...it was really depressing. after the first loss, i didnt have a job, i didnt clean i was deppressed for months. Now i have a job and i love it, and we are so happy. We really think this baby is gonna stick, im just so scared...:(

well first congratulations on our pregnancy!!! And im sorry for your loss. Hopefully this one will stay. Good luck :flow:

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: Hope this is a sticky bean for you :flow: Congrats!

So sorry to hear about your losses. Praying for a sticky bean. :hugs:

First off im sorry for your loss. I understand how you feel though because i have had two losses also and Im on my third pregnancy now. i was really scared at the beginning to, but as the weeks go by it gets less and less scary. lots of sticky baby dust!

So sorry for your losses, I hope this beans sticks for you :hugs:

So sorry for your losses ! Praying for a sticky bean for you ! Congrats on your pregnancy ! :flow:

sorry for your losses hun, lots of sticky bean dust for you! :dust:

Congrats on your pregnancy :flow:
Try to stay positive hunni, hoping you have a very sticky bean and a H&H 9 months :hugs:

Sorry for ur losses hope this LO is a sticky bean :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->