i'm late

emmar75

due 23-9-11
Reaction score
hi everyone, my first post so please be gentle with me :winkwink:

i'm confused, im late, period was due on 14th January, dtd on 1st or 2nd of january, think my period before that was around 19th december. from what i have tried to work out tho this doesnt work out right re ovulation, so i cant pg?

If you DTD around the 1st/2nd Jan and AF was due 14th that definately puts you within the right time frame for concieveing. Ovulation generally happens 14 days before your period, and its the first part of your cycle which varies in length from cycle to cycle, woman to woman.

Have you tested?

thanks for replying, my cycle is usually about 24 days. came on about 19th dec so for some reason didnt think i would have ovulated then.

came off the pill some 20 months with a view to ttc, then as nothing had happened just kind of left it really, as it didnt seem to be happening.

no havent tested yet... too scared... :dohh:
was thinking of leaving it til my next period is due about 3 wks time or something but dont know whether to just due it now...

dont have any symptoms, just been feeling a bit tired but that could just be normal ha!

I would do it now lol but im a POAS-pusher and i love to see pics of HPTs :) g/l!

I am also late not as late as you though I was expecting mine on the 26 but up until now--nothing!

You have definitely DTD at the right time and you are 2 weeks late. I say :test:

Good luck! x

still havent tested but yesterday got (sorry tmi) some very brown discharge so just assumed that this was the beginning of a period, cant understand why my period would be nearly three weeks late tho.

hvent had anymore since yesterday tea time, but could be more on the way i presume :shrug:

no more bleeding at all, whats going on. going to have to test... dont know whether to tell my partner or not, dont want to worry him if its for nothing ha!

ive got to... just scared... do you think i should tell my boyf? dont know how he is going to react, been off the pill for nearly two years but think as nothing has happened he has kind of forgotten about it so he will be well shocked. oh god...

It's up to you hun, maybe just say you have been feeling a bit off lately and think you should do a PG test just in case. If he knows you are off the pill he can't really complain! You are going to find out sooner or later either way, try not to worry :hugs:

Congrats if you are! If you have been trying I am sure he will be thrilled!

good luck if you test :) I'm sure oh will be thrilled if you are :)

Putting asside ovulation your body works in crazy ways, theres a good chance you are if your late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->