Im looking for bump buddies due december.

rachymummy

Reaction score
Hi im due dec 19th and im looking for some bump buddies to chat with xx:flower:

hi im due dec 17th! Hows pregnancy so far for you?x

Congrats girlies,

Im loving it, want my bump forever, already thinking about number 2 lol. I was really sick and tired until about 15 weeks. Occasionaly im sick now but its not too bad. Still waiting for my pregnancy glow to appear lol.

How are you both getting on?

Hi due dec 11th with bub numbere two. This time we are having a girl and we already have a son 16mths. Going to be a 22mth gap between so very busy times ahead. Was very sick with both bubs and had to take zofran for extreme morning sickness Up
till twenty weeks which is called hypermensis gravitum and occurs in only 2per cent of all pregnan ladies. Very unlucky for mr. Would love to chat to anyone about their little bumps.

hey i'm due early dec (not found out the date as still waiting to go for my first midwife appt and scan!) only just found out i'm expecting as ive had no symptoms and no signs of a bump or anything (i'm not the skinniest of girls though)
me and the OH are discussing financial options as were both still students waiting to enrol on our second year at the moment (obviously not going to happen with little one about though!)

Hi, I'm also due 19th December :) This will be my 2nd. I've already got a little boy who will be 2 in November and this time we are expecting a girl :)

Hi due dec 11th with bub numbere two. This time we are having a girl and we already have a son 16mths. Going to be a 22mth gap between so very busy times ahead. Was very sick with both bubs and had to take zofran for extreme morning sickness Up
till twenty weeks which is called hypermensis gravitum and occurs in only 2per cent of all pregnan ladies. Very unlucky for mr. Would love to chat to anyone about their little bumps.

I suffered with hyperemisis this time round too. It was horrible! My husband had a tough time looking after both me and our little boy! :cry:

Due December 5th 2010 with a little girl :) looking for bump buddies

Hi Ladies, I'm due December 6th with our little girl, she will be our first child.
I'm on the look out for bump buddies :D

Hello,
Im due 8th Dec with a little girl :)
Already a mummy to Jack (4 in Dec)

Hi girls,

I've just stumbled upon this site. I have a little boy due on the 10th December. Already have a little girl who is 5 next week so very exciting times ahead. Little man is already engaged and I'm hoping for a home birth.
Hope every one is well

Sam x

I am new to this site..Due in December :) this is Baby # 3 for us.
I am in the U.S..can be a text buddy also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->