I'm loosing my baby boy at 16wks what are my options?

So sorry for ur loss. Thinking of you, and Buddy is a lovely name. Perfect :hugs: xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss. I personally think that going through labour and having the chance to say goodbye to your baby is better for you in the long run. I hope that things went as smoothly for you as possible. Buddy is a lovely name. He will be in good company with my little Gerri and all the angel babies that have gone before him.

Big :hug: to you. Be kind to yourself in the coming days. This may be the hardest thing you will ever go through. Xoxox

My heart is broken. I was suppose to get the D and E Yesterday. My Baby died in me on February 28 and they mad me sit her for 3 days with it inside of me , I went Thursday and got something done to open my cervix so i could do the D and E Friday, but I went into Labor in my home Thursday night and had my baby in the house and was rushed to the hospital. The baby most likely had Trisomy 18 :cry: The nurses told me what happened to me while traumatic was better than getting the procedure, I wont get into it either but I am mad as hell my doctor did not tell me what the procedure was and he said after inserting those things into me that I would have cramps NOT go into labor :cry: The nurses said what happened to me was rare but I should have been aware that it could happen, I still just found out what a D and E was just in the hospital and no I wont get into it either, I had no choice to do this procedure but my little angel would not wait and came out in my home. I held her and saw my children in her face, her face was beautiful. I will bury her this week in a cemetery that has a place called The Guardian Angels, where all the babies are buried.
I am beyond heartbroken and my heart aches for you , I am so so sorry.
I am mad as hell at what my doctor didn't tell me and for me I am glad my baby was born here at home, at the time I thought I was being punished for something but the nurses told me that I had an angel watching over me and this was a good thing it happened this way. I was out of the hospital in 4 hours and I am home now. You never get over this loss and my life will never be the same, never. I am 40 and they said cause the baby had the rare trisomy 18 there is a risk of it happening again so that combined with my age , I just don't know if I should try again.This pregnancy was a total accident but what a blessing. I have no words for your pain I am in the same pain now.
All My Love To You XOXOOXOX

I wanted to say there is a big difference between a D AND C and a D And E. I hope you know what a D and E is. cause I didn't. xoxox
but that was my only option a D and E, but she would not wait for that she came out on her own and I will be forever grateful for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->