I'm making myself ill :(

kayleigh89

Reaction score
Hey all sorry to put this all on you but im beginning to feel very very low again,Got my little boy post mortem rslts appointment on 8th august and i just carnt cope with all this worry loads of thoughts are going threw my head -
What if i cant have no more children
What if nothin was wrong
What if im ill inside
All these things is making me feel insane!!!!

Sorry girlys but i feel extremely shit!!:(

Edit:

I am very sure that all your worries are totally normal in your circumstances (but not for that reason true). After carrying your baby all that time, and only having lost him more than a month ago... how any other way could you feel? Don't be scared to feel bad, insane, to cry... hope you feel a bit better soon, take good care XXX

I know how you feel believe me. just try very hard to be calm and relax, being stressed is not going to help you or make things better. I know this is hard bu try to relax and think positive. I think you will be fine and I don't think there is anything wrong with you. Sending many good thoughts, it will be ok
XOXOOXXOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thans girls for not readin n runnig,i feel a little better today than i have been but im still scared for everythin comin back :(

Days feel like years dont they? But time will pass and you will get your results and I'm sure the build up and stress of the actual wait will be much worse than the actual results if you know what I mean...

I mean, when we were told our baby had no chance of survival and I had to deliver her @ 17 weeks the next 3 days waiting to go into hospital felt like 3 years - I was so stressed about what would happen and made myself so ill I literally didnt eat or sleep and made it through in a daze. However, as bad as the actual 'event' was on Sunday it wasnt as bad as I had imagined it - it was actually rather peaceful although obviously very upsetting.

Sorry. I dont think I am making much sense - but I hope you know what I am trying to say. I think you will get your results and they will be able to give you the answers you so desperately need and in time you will be able to understand why this happened and deal with it :hugs:

So sorry you are feeling low hun x

I found the appointment hard too. The way I dealt with it was to think about what outcomes there may be and what I would do if that was the case.

I accepted before I got there that it was likely to be no known cause and as a result I was less upset when that was the outcome.

It is not easy hun but you will get through it.

loads and loads of love xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->