I'm moving in

lauren-kate

Reaction score
I'm moving in here.. I have a long time to wait though. Spoke to OH last night and we agreed on end of 2012-2013, which seems like an age away! We're getting married in 2012 though, and I should have finished my degree around then (if not, I can take a break with it as it's OU). The main thing holding it back at the moment is money, with saving for the wedding and saving to pay for my degree. I've been looking for part-time jobs, and have applied for a couple, so fingers crossed.

I already have a 2 year old from a previous relationship, but OH is 'Daddy'. I'm very broody, and often annoy OH with nattering on about having another. I don't want to leave it too long as I don't want there to be a huge age gap, and they'll probably have to share a room for a while.

hey and welcome to wtt hon :wave: hope your wait goes quickly for you :D xx

Hey, I have a similar waiting time to you. I'm going to uni this sept and DF is in his 2nd year (we're both 21). We plan to get married and TTC once we've graduated so that's not going to be til 2013/2014, aaaaaaaages away :(

I'm moving in here.. I have a long time to wait though. Spoke to OH last night and we agreed on end of 2012-2013, which seems like an age away! We're getting married in 2012 though, and I should have finished my degree around then (if not, I can take a break with it as it's OU). The main thing holding it back at the moment is money, with saving for the wedding and saving to pay for my degree. I've been looking for part-time jobs, and have applied for a couple, so fingers crossed.

I already have a 2 year old from a previous relationship, but OH is 'Daddy'. I'm very broody, and often annoy OH with nattering on about having another. I don't want to leave it too long as I don't want there to be a huge age gap, and they'll probably have to share a room for a while.

I'm sure the time will fly by, you have so much to think about with your wedding and school! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->