I'm new, unsure, and I'm super worried!

gc87

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I'm 21 years old and believe I am 3 weeks preggers. My boyfriend and I broke up 8 months ago, but since then (because I still wish he was a part of my life w/out the responsiblity of being in a relationship) we've agreed to be friends with benifits.
We had unprotected sex on my last days of my period, the beginning of January and a week later I woke up with what I thought was a "hangover," and was constipated for the rest of that week (granted I only had two drinks the night before). I have headaches in the mornings/throughout the day, I have trouble sleeping, and some strange abdominal pains along with nausea (these symtoms have been going on for almost three weeks now) and my breasts just started feeling sore a few days ago. My period isn't due for another week, and it's too early to take a test. (I took 2tests as soon as the symtoms became worrisom, but one test was a super light :bfp:, something you could see with spotlights, and the second one was :bfn:)

I can't help but feel so lost, he's a student and so am I, the last thing we need is to take on the responiblity of a child, but abortion has never been an option. I just moved into my parents house, (I was living with him before we broke up) and they will be devistated if I am, and knowing my mother she will push for an abortion.
I love children, I have so many nieces and a nephew and I'm not sure if I should be excited about this or depressed. And I'm not sure if I should even mention anything to my ex-boyfriend?

:hi: and welcome sorry to hear you going though this hope, you can work through it soon..x x

Welcome to BnB! I'd wait for another week and try testing again. Good luck.

Hi :hi: Welcome to BnB! I'm with the other girls, I would wait at least another week before testing. I hope everything works out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->