im no doctor, but... pg 85!

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
we actually weren't trying this cycle. I didn't track ovulation really at all. Just noticed my cm and we happened to bd on a couple of those days so I figured I still have a chance so I ordered some cheap tests (if any of you have followed me before, you probably know my history with ics!) anyways.. they came in the mail today so of course I had to pee on one. (by the way i HATE these test) I did the coke trick and my coke wasn't pregnant this month!

tweekers are always welcomed!

Attachments

• IMAG3007.jpg
    IMAG3007.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 205
I see some purple coloring on the edge of the test and possibly a line. I say go get a FRER! :)

I honestly believe I see something... Can't wait to see when you test again. GL!

I see something too, we are close to each other this cycle, my wondfos came today too and I'm gonna take one tomorrow even though Ill only be 5dpo tomorrow, but I can't help myself :) good luck to us both , I'll be stalking

I definitely see the start of something on there :happydance: Fx for you!!!

Thanks everyone!! I saw a faint shadow when I stared at it but nothing I'm going to get excited about. Ill test again tomorrow!

Ilm sorry I don't see anything yet, good luck xxx

Maybe, but either way I am really hoping for you this cycle! :flower:

I see something on that test lady!!!

When are you testing again? Like....soon....right????

posting test now :)

edit: picture added.. not seeing anything. Still extremely early tho!

Attachments

• IMAG3016.jpg
    IMAG3016.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 96
I still think I may see something...

I don't see anything yet, looking forward to future tests

Did one more before bed. I swore I could see something very, very faint, but couldn't really see it on picture. It could just be my eyes or lighting in my house.

Attachments

• IMAG3022.jpg
    IMAG3022.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 79

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member