im no doctor, but... pg 85!

Thanks popchick!

I had heard of the fish oil before, but I talked to someone who said it really messed with her cycles, and my Auntie takes it and says that it gives her "fish burps" which sound really really gross as I hate fish to begin with! LMAO.

I may have to pop back to Walmart and see if they carry it.

Can't hurt at this point, right?!

I HATE fish too, and had a real problem taking it, until I found Carlson Fish oil ORANGE flavor. I love it. If I DO burp, it tastes like orange popsicles, lol. Also, Carlson is known for being the most filtered, pure fish oil, so you don't have to worry so much about contaminants or mercury. It's usually only sold at GNC or Super Supplements, though, unless Walmart or Target picked it up! Its worth checking out :)

Yep.

Just spent $40 on supplements at Walmart.

Fish Oil
Acai Berry
Beta Caratine
L-10 [or whatever that one was.

Not looking forward to taking the fish oil as I was gagging just by smelling it :cry:

Maybe I'll look into the orange flavored ones...

Oh lord....please don't tell me that, I just spent $14 on regular burpy fish oil.

lol...I ended up not getting any. I don't know what I'm going to do next month...I'm still debating. I started vitex and acupunture this cycle, so I'm not sure if I'm going to add anything or not. We're leaving for vacation the day after Christmas, so I'm wondering if I should start anything...I can just see me trying to smuggle about 10 bottles of vitamins and suppliments across the border :)

Barleans brand of fish oil is amazing! It's liquid and stored in the fridge but it comes lemon flavored (and a couple different ones also) and you don't taste fish or burp! It's yummy but it is a little $$. It's all organic and pure though :)

Just wanted to note on the aspirin (not aimed at anyone but for any who may read this in the future!) since youre taking the baby aspirin it should be fine but higher doses every day can definitely be harmful. It works as a blood thinner..which is why people with a history of clots/heart attacks take it daily. If a person took even the recommendation dosage daily they're at risk for major side effects..bleeding on the brain, other internal bleeding (bruising is the early sign). I was on prescription blood thinners myself and I'm a nurse :) just want u to be careful!

Always keeping up w your story, Brittany. And wishing you the best xx

Thanks and yes its only baby adoring and if no bfp ill stop taking it

I agree peace :thumbup:

My post wasn't very responsible really now I think about it.... I take baby aspirin but have been told to do that by my consultant :)

It really is best to consult a Dr before you embark on the aspirin thing xxx

I want my baby back <3
it took us 14 months to get you and you were gone within a week of us knowing! :cry:

im so sorry for you loss i have just read though your thread xx

I am sorry hunny I have just had loss #10. I just want a baby to hold just one I'll be happy. I am sorry that you had to go through this no one should. I really hope you get your baby natrually and very soon. Big hugs.

thanks everyone.. the only thing i havent had done is checking tubes to make sure they are clear, but since i got pregnant i dont think its that. Dr. wants me on progesterone the second i find out im pregnant again, but said my blood work shows progesterone levels were great, but it wont hurt anything itll just give my body an extra boost and make me a little tired..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->