I'm not allowed chocolate

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
.. according to my dad!

ARGH this is a rant!

When i saw my mum and dad with Evie dad said there were some chocolate buttons in the cupboard and would Evie like some.

I declined (he knows i dont give her chocolate) but said i would have some :haha:

He said if i, as Evies mother will not let her have chocolate then he, as my father will not let me have any either!

WTF?!

That really pissed me off to the point we nearly had an massive argument over it!

Im a fully grown woman and can make decisions for myself right or wrong where as Evie is an 18month old child who relies on me to make sensible decisions for her

What an arse!

I completely agree with you. I don't let LO have chocolate but I still eat it because I'm now old enough to make my own decisions.
Needless to say the first thing I would do after he said that would be to go eat some chocolate :haha:

Thats the kinda thing my dad would say but joking around & ide still get to eat them! Lol
are you sure he wasnt joking? X

He sort of was at first then started to get serious as apparently i deprive her palate of all thing nice because i dont give her sweets and chocolate :dohh:

Oh your such a mean mummy!!!!! :haha:

Next time you go take loads of chocolate with you and eat it in front of them, but don't mention it. :haha:

I let poppy have chocolate but your dad was a bit out of order!

I allow anyone to offer Omar sweets & chocolates. I don't make a big deal out of it, as he doesn't like chocolates or sweets at all. Whenever he's offered a chocolate or a candy he unwrap it then feed it to me & takes the wrap to play with it :haha:

after a year old i was less strict on chocolate treats and dont make a bid deal about it when other people offer it to them either, neither of my girls are sweet mad and prefer savoury but at the end of the day its your child your decision, but i wouldnt eat a packet of chocolate buttons or something they werent allowed in front of my children (they are always asking for some of whatever i am eating, naturally curious..whats that? can i have one? etc etc) if they werent allowed any so maybe that was your fathers point possibly?

Yeah smelly I can see your point.

I think I'll go over next time with a giant toblerone and eat it all :rofl:

I can't eat chocolate and havent eaten it in 25+ years - boo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back