Im not being rude BUT .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachelbubble

A tiny bit PREGNANT!! x
Reaction score
I saw this on the TTC forum and thought it was good to vent our frustrations!!!

Ladies join in!!! :haha:

Im not being rude BUT .... Stop telling me every little burp, giggle, poop your baby does on your facebook status!!

x x

exactly! Or how much the baby is kicking and hurting you.... I would LOVE that!

Im not being rude BUT .....it's not THAT FREAKING easy to make a baby!!!

i'm not being rude but...

don't tell me how I wouldn't understand certain things because I am not a mommy YET! If you only knew how much that HURTS expecially after a m/c less than a months ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Im not being rude BUT .... if you think youre pregnant dont post on here asking us if we think you are!! BUY A TEST!!! x

I'm not being rude but quit telling me that if we stop trying, it will happen :growlmad: I don't bloody ovulate without clomid so how are we supposed to stop trying?!?!

Phew thanks lovelies that felt good :haha:

im not been rude BUT.... stop complaining about morning sickness, and other pregnancy symptoms.i wish i had them.

Not being rude but...

I don't care that my 21 year old cousin who wasn't even sure she wanted her baby is now in labor and delivery starting Pitocin so she can have her baby already. I don't care and don't need updates. Seeing the newborn pics on facebook will be hard enough. Ugh!

Im noy being rude but think your self lucky your baby is here stop moaning baby is waking you up a night i would love that.. Loads of friends on fb

im not being rude but stop moaning about you babu kicking that is the best bit about pregnancy...

Im not being rude but saying it doesnt matter if i mc because i will be pregnant next month is not the attitude to take when giving up booze n fags---- my sister!!!

I would give up my life for my boy to be here and i was carrying his baby bro or sis!!

Ok, I don't know... I try not to be one of those annoying people who need a reality check. I'm not the most sensitive person and if I ever offend any of you, please talk to me about it so I can apologize. But there's this funny blog I read about annoying parents who hijack every conversation and make it about parenting.

I'm not being rude BUT ... STFU, Parents!

Wow...I can so relate to these posts. I've heard them all...

I don't mean to be rude but...please don't shove your sonogram pics under my nose my first day back at work after D&C. (Yes, that happened to me!)

I don't mean to be rude but... please don't ask me if we're trying to have a baby soon. And when I say no, please don't say "well, time to get on it" ..

and

I don't mean to be rude but .. when talking about Mother's Day, don't ask "you're not a mother yet, are you?"

So many of the same things we hear and see daily!

I don't mean to be rude but... Don't tell me that your sister has been irresponsible and has got caught with another child and is gunna go for an abortion.

I don't mean to be rude but... don't tell us to get so drunk as this will get me pregnant.

I don't mean to be rude but... don't be telling me that my laptop is frying all my eggs and that's the reason why I can't get pregnant.

I don't mean to be rude but... please don't be saying to a friend in the group who had just announced that they are too starting to ttc that they can't wait and it won't take you long, and after the conversation, stopping and looking at me to say "oh, and you too" with the look on your face suggesting that they forgot that I was there!

I'm not being rude but ....... threads like this tend too lead too negative feeling as some posts are aimed towards others on the forum and like everyone else on this forum they come here as a source of support.

Therefore I'll lock this thread :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back