I'm not happy.. RANT

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
Sooooooooooooooooo Me and OH went to mothercare and ordered EVERYTHING from there cotbed/moses basket mattress EVERYTHING. And our order was delivered today.. Everything except the cotbed.. We rang the store and they said delivery's run intill half 6 so if we still haven't received anything by then to ring the store we ordered from to find out what's going on.. Well we rang.. No answer so OH went down to see what was happening... The stupid IDIOTS didn't put aside the cotbed we ordered when we opened our baby plan and that particular cotbed is now DISCONTINUED... Maybe I'm just being a little bit over sensitive but we brought everything to match and now the main flippin item isn't going to be there :cry:... And they say I can trust them for all my baby needs.. Well HELLO... My baby NEEDS a cot and they couldn't even get that right :growlmad:.. Now I need to find a cotbed that matches all the other furniture.. Problem is I've looked EVERYWHERE and I can't find anything even remotely similar!!!!!

Am I being over-sensitive or do I have a right to be p***** off after spending nearly £250 on a cotbed? Which by the way they didn't even refund :growlmad:

Cant the store do the research for you? Maybe tell them they'd better find you one that matches or you're returning all the other stuff! I know, thats a real hassle, but honestly Id be quite livid too!
:hugs:

Thats soo annoying hun i`m sorry this has happend to you.Bloody mothercare x

What do you mean they didn't refund it? They didn't give you the cot and you paid for it, therefore they should refund the money. I wouldn't stand for that at all and would raise holy hell to get that money back. If they don't, then they are thieves, and you should complain further up the chain and make a nuisance of yourself until they give you back your money.

They can't keep the money and not provide the product you ordered or a suitable alternative, surely that's illegal.

How can they not refund the money, when they haven't supplied the goods? I would absolutely FUMING mad, and down there squeaking at them until they handed over MY money.
You are more than entitled to be mad about this.
Have they tried calling round other stores to see if any of them have stock left?

They haven't given you the money back?! If you've already paid for it they have to hun.

And I've heard this about mothercare a few times now, from people I know personally and on here, they won't be getting my custom, not for items that have to be ordered and delivered anyway

xxx

I would be livid. I assume you mean they took the money but didn't order it but they will refund I'm sure. I'd send it all back if they can't source a cot from another store. You've still got 7 weeks to find and order another. Chin up and good luck.

hun make them search all their stores and see if another store has one!! its there responsability to find you one someone must have one!! xxxx

they cant take your money and not give you the cot, if you have paid and they dont have it then they have to give you money back. what reason have they given you for not refunding it?

personally i would be sending back the stuff you bought if you cannot get a cot to match x

I would send all the stuff back to P them off and order from somewhere else! What a pain, and what if youd been about to drop, what do they expect people to do! Idiots

I'd be pee'd off too!! I know what you mean about having matching things, that's important to me aswell. As for not giving you your money back, I'dbe straight down to the shop demanding that back, they have no right to keep it if they can't provide the goods!!

Good luck
Jayne x

Hi Kayleigh,

Oh my god, what a bunch of idiots! I don't blame you for being mad... I would be FUMING!:growlmad:

I agree with everyone on here... go down there and demand your money back. Tell them you're not leaving the store until you have a full refund for the cotbed and if they don't let you have it, call the police. They can't do that... you have paid for the goods and they haven't supplied them.

What's the name of the cot bed? Have you tried looking on ebay? Often when shops discontinue items they show up on ebay brand new at a fraction of the cost.

I really hope you get it sorted. Let us know how you get on. xxx

Just out of principle i would send everything else back and go and find a whole new nursery furniture set that matches. I think its terrible what they have done. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->