Im NOT new but think its time I....

Suzanne

One of each flavour
Reaction score
introduced myself properly LOL! I think this might be long, so either leave now or grab a drink LOL! :happydance:

Hey everyone, im Suzanne a mother of two gorgeous children one of each flavour!

Ive said a few times over the last couple of days that im not here because im TTC or WTC I actually turned up here a few months ago after googling something and have stayed ever since! Its hard to drag yourself away from this place, you get caught up in people's stories and want to see them through the whole nine months! The things you girls have gone through and are going through is heartwarming as well as heartbreaking at times! You all humble me, you really do!

A little about my present situation, like I said I have two children already, they are 10 and 7 this year and im 36, so i not in the market for having anymore LOL! However something happened a few months ago and I had a chemical pregnancy! My periods are a mess and the Dr's think I may have a cyst or two, so I have had to come off the pill and see how my periods settle down, if they dont then they will run some tests and scans and look at the possibility of a hysterectomy! Ya know the thought of that has made me think, do I want anymore?? Hmm just when I thought life was all sorted LOL! Problem is im not really with anyone, me and my ex bf who I was with for 3 years are getting to know eachother again, we split up because.. wait for it...... I didnt want anymore children LOL, He ended up with someone else and had a baby together but they split up at the beginning of the year, apparently he regrets leaving me and wish he had, had his son with me! Isnt it funny what life has in store for us at times!!

So because ive come off the pill I have to be a tad careful with what happens, but something tells me I havent been all that careful, but thats another story and one that will have a final outcome in about 2 weeks im sure!

Im actually classed as a "white witch" I am a psychic medium but im not in the business of telling people they will have a baby in 6 months etc, its not something I would ever want to say to someone unless I was 110% sure, its amazing how many psychics would quite happily tell someone that, without realising what that could do to a woman when she finds out she isnt pregnant grrrr! Ive been telling the girls over in TTC that I believe in the use of crystals to aid fertility, if anyone would like to know more just PM me! I will say now though that I wont do readings for anyone on here or spells, not because I cant, it just goes against my ethics!

Anyway look ive gone on and on and on and on LOL, if you wanna chat about anything you can always find me over in TTC and I loiter in other areas around theforum LOL, plus you can always PM me..

BIG BIG :hug: for you all xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi suzanne!

Nice to meet you. I am a medium to large MUAHAHA more large i think :( moving on

Ive been into spritulism for about 4 years ... and when i lost a baby it took me a while to move on and it wasnt until i was given a phsycic drawing by someone i never met before and it was the spit of my little girl i was amazed! and he told my the baby was a boy which i always had the incling of. Er.... rambling. .. .

I know what you mean about getting wrapped up in peoples stories and staying for the whole 9 months

Hope things sort them selfs out for you soon xx

Hey ladies! :wave:

Csmummu, Psychic Drawings are amazing, ive had my Spirit Guide and my childrens drawn for us! Mine is of a romany lady called Rose-Marie, I am told she is a descendant, we do have strong romany/gypsy roots in our family (hence where I get my ability from LOL) my daughters spirit guide is a young sweedish dancing girl called Sonia and my son's is a romany boy, again a descendant of the family called Anthony! The Xmas before last my son kept saying that he could see a young boy in his room trying to talk to him but he didnt understand him (my son is also very Psychic) and when he was shown the picture of his spirit guide he said that was the boy who was in his room 3 months previous. The lady who drew him said he wasn't English (wish I could remember where she said he was from) I find it all very fascinating!

Anyway look at me rambling again LOL! Nice to meet you all x x

Wow lovely story Chilling too. :) You know the tingles you get when you read something amazing and true.. anyway.

My sprit guide is called Dave LOL he knew my fmaily some how but i never found out how. My parents think im mental :) Caitlin had a naming and was named Lilly who is an aunt on my mothers side. and i communicate too some of the information ive given amazes me and im the one giving it :) I ahvent been to my group for ages someone told me i would be taking a break from it about 2 years ago and i never believed them but here i am on my break :) lol.

Im sure we will chat more :)

Oh im sure we will hun!!! I love hearing all about other people's stories! Ive been into mediumship for about 10 years now and it still shocks me when I get something come through... mad eh LOL! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->