im not pregs this month!

loz

Reaction score
im 3-5 days late and just done a first response test, says u can test 6 days before period due and it came bk :bfn: im gutted!! guess thats another month gone by without any luck. i just wish the:witch: would show up so i can get on with trying again! and im sick of my irregular periods since m/c. do u think the contraceptive pill for a month would get them bk 2 normal?

Don't give up hope yet until you def have your visit from the :witch:.

I hope you get your :bfp:, why don't you take another test?

Sorry about the :bfn: but it isn't over yet until the :witch: shows. Good luck.

its 2 4 1 at boots for first response preg n ovulation tests so iv got an extra one but i will wait till next week n if no sign of :witch: i will test again. dnt feel preg though and i usually know rite away when im preg!

I am due on today and tested with Boots own brand and BFN so i know how you feel hun xxx

when i wasnt trying i got preg 1st month and now that i am its just not happening! dc did say it would take 6mths before cycle would settle after my m/c.

ahhh, keep going hun don't give up yet. I know how u feel tho, every month its the flipping same, BFN for me too. Stick with it a bit longer, I think u should try not to go back on BCP again as u will then have to go thru the coming off it again, and it might not make any difference, u will get there! xx

yeah your rite id prob end up spotting if i did that, hope we all get :bfp: soon. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->