I'm NOT Ready for This!

WackyMumof2

Reaction score
Master 9 months has discovered that he can pull himself up, stand on his own if he holds something and walk aided. He's just a baby!! Anyone else had this? He's most likely to be walking by 11 months - a lot sooner than his 2 older brothers ever did. I know I have my last baby due early Feb but I'm so not ready!! :nope::cry:

Master 9 months has discovered that he can pull himself up, stand on his own if he holds something and walk aided. He's just a baby!! Anyone else had this? He's most likely to be walking by 11 months - a lot sooner than his 2 older brothers ever did. I know I have my last baby due early Feb but I'm so not ready!! :nope::cry:

My daughter could pull herself to standing at 7 months and walk aided at 8 months, but she didn't start walking until a few days before her first birthday. I think she could have done it earlier, but it took her quite some time to muster up the courage to let go of whatever she was holding onto for balance. Once she figured it out though she was off running within a few weeks.

My son was pulling himself up and cruising by 8 months, he took his first unaided steps at 10.5 months and was running around crazy by the time he was 11 months lol

My Grandson started pulling himself up and cruising in May this year so about 7 months, now he is almost 9 months and is attempting to let go and stand unaided :O (but I feel I have to say my grandson is a dare devil, he can climb out of his walkie, he can climb up the stairs and he uses every toy he has to climb on and get himself as high as possible, I take several heart attacks every time he is in my house lol)

My youngest was walking by the end of her 8 months, she also is a daredevil and gives me heart attacks daily! She climbs anything and everything she can and is just advanced because she refuses to sit still, always taking things to the next level, if she falls or fails at something she's attempting she gets back up and tries until she gets it and masters it! It's amazing and exhausting all in one go!!

My DD was doing this for ages and didn't walk properly until after her 1st birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->