I'm not really symptom spotting but..TMI

jaymee

TTC #1 by the end of 2011
Reaction score
My pee smells really weird. Like I've taken a shower every day cause when I go to the toilet it smells odd down there...but...it doesn't help. It smells like a sweetish honey smell but not really one i'd like to eat! lol Any clue?

well I'll be the first to tell ya that it does smell odd down there when you are pregnant lol, I sometimes shower twice a day, I'm a clean freak and can't have that happening without taking action :haha:

Do you have any discharge? The first symptom I had with this pregnancy was the discharge, we were NTNP and since my cycles are long and unpredictable, I didn't even have pregnancy on my brain until one day I wiped and was like omg eww! By that time I was already 8 weeks and had absolutely no other symptom believe it or not! Are you testing soon?

I have been having milky white discharge that's not too thick and not too thin. Don't really know how to explain it other than that. My period is due on the 7th and I never test until my period is due. And I usually wait until the day after it's due just to cut down on wasting money.

But, yeah, it's really weird. Sometimes it smells kind of sweet to me and sometimes it smells like some sort of chips or something! lol SO GROSS, I know!!

Anyway...I will probably test on the 8th if my period hasn't come yet.

Sometimes it smells kind of sweet to me and sometimes it smells like some sort of chips or something! lol SO GROSS, I know!!
:haha:

That is funny! Sounds like it could be an early symptom, especially if the discharge is like in abundance, a lot more than normal. I never really relied on my cm or cervical position to indicate anything because I was always wrong lol, but pregnancy cm is definitely a noticeable difference when you have it.

Keep us posted girl, can't wait to hear if it's your BFP month :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->