I'm not sure what's going on!

xBabyGoose

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've been on the implant for almost 3 years not, and currently not in a position to be actively trying.

Last week, my period was 5 days late. When I eventually came on, I just struck it off as not pregnant. However...

My period started on a friday and through until Saturday. By Sunday I was barely bleeding (I probably would have got away without using a tampon). By monday I was totally off. Tuesday now and nothing, apart from the odd little bit of pale pink whilst i have wiped when urinated.

The week when I was supposed to come on I had a few episodes where I was sick and a bit of a temp (i thought id caught a bug or something).

Im starting to think I never started my period after all and it was something else? (im usually 7 days quite heavy bleeding, and im ALWAYS regular so 2 days 'on' is very strange for me).

I've taken another test yesterday (mon) and it was negative. But i'm still having cramping and quite severe episodes of nausea. Its like my body is acting pregnant but not getting a positive result?

I already have a daughter (3 now) and the way I felt with her (sicky and lightheaded) in the early days is exactly how I feel now, this nausea is definately out of the ordinary for me.

Whats also pulled me up is that 2 weeks in to my cycle when I was supposed to be 'ovulating' (3 week ago now) I was having some unexplained cramping which lasted for about 2 days. Usually ovulation time goes unnoticed.

help? im so confused.

Oh and in addition, Im also experiencing the same intense hunger that I felt in the early weeks of carrying my little girl

Looks like you are probably going to have to play a little game called "the waiting game" lol. Give a week or two and test again. GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->