im not sure when ..

oOKayOo

Reaction score
We only have a 2 bedroom place so Ella will have to go into Carlys room. When should i do this? With Carly she went in when she was 18 months in her own room only because we had a one bedroom before hand so im not to sure when do it ?? She sleeps all through the night so waking up isnt a problem i just didnt want her to get too used to the fact of sleeping in our room and then be a nightmare when she has to move.

whens the best time ?

callum shares a room with nicole and has done since he was about 3months old. i would say its probably best to do it sooner rather than later so they both get used to it. x

Thats what i thought , but didnt know wether Ella was alittle to youg , but supose it is best for them to get used to it now rather then later!

I wanted to put paige in the bedroom with kieran early on, but she still isn't sleeping thru, and i don't want her waking him up. I'd say if she is sleeping thru then go for it x

I'm going to put Kalea across at 6months so they're both young enough to get used to each other in the room. Mikey is a heavy sleeper so I think he'll be fine lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->