"I'm not taking it off the table"

heaveneats

Emma's Mommy
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been on and off this forum for a few years, I have 2 great kids, Emma is 4 and Hayden almost 2, time has gone by too quick! I had written a few months back that i was really starting to feel the wanting of adding a 3rd baby to our family, when I thought i only wanted 2. Anyways i discussed it with my husband and ended up getting a "no", i was more than devastated I even took it all out on him. Afterwards i felt so bad but i was so hurt so i let it go and just tried to ignore my feelings.

Yesterday we were talking a bit, and i brought it up again since we were trying to clean the basement which has quite a few baby items, he very happily said "i'm not taking it off the table, but right now life is very busy so i wouldn't say right now is a good time". I said that that was good reasoning and i agreed, but in my head i was happy dancing. The best part was that he had to go with his friend who is getting married and get some ideas on suits to wear, so he went with him and his soon to be wife, and he even brought the idea up to them that he was thinking of a 3rd! She was so excited when they came back to our house after she pulled me aside to tell me how happy she was. He was saying we maybe could try later this year but i'll just wait and see. I know i may be getting my hopes up here but i'm just so happy, i've always wanted a big family so this is great news to me.

Sorry i rambled on but thanks for hearing me out!:thumbup:

Awww. Congrats, momma. My hubby was the end way after our first that he didn't want anymore in the near future and I agreed at the time. God had other plans, though and we got pregnant have number two anyway. It was a really hard time for us because neither of us were ready emotionally, especially me. He took it better than I did and I struggled emotionally, but we're doing great now and can't imagine life with out our little squishy baby. Hahaha. Now I want to wait and plan for a 3rd, but hubby wants a 3rd now! Haahahaha. It's funny how much their attitudes can change when it comes to kids. It's either not at all or RIGHT NOW/very soon!! :haha:

Awww. Congrats, momma. My hubby was the end way after our first that he didn't want anymore in the near future and I agreed at the time. God had other plans, though and we got pregnant have number two anyway. It was a really hard time for us because neither of us were ready emotionally, especially me. He took it better than I did and I struggled emotionally, but we're doing great now and can't imagine life with out our little squishy baby. Hahaha. Now I want to wait and plan for a 3rd, but hubby wants a 3rd now! Haahahaha. It's funny how much their attitudes can change when it comes to kids. It's either not at all or RIGHT NOW/very soon!! :haha:

haha oh i wish he had said right now but at the same time i think time is a good thing, i'd like to lose some weight and i know he has a busy summer ahead of him so maybe i'll bring it up in September and see haha. Our oldest starts school then too so one less baby in the house

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->