Im now 8+1 without symptoms? Anyone else. Epau tomorrow. Update..

tulip2002

Reaction score
Hiya all im now 8w1day and still without symptoms is anyone else at the same stage and with zero symptoms and i mean zero. Ive had healthy pregnancies that had symptoms with and only my mmc which was zero symptoms too. I am hoping for the best and everything's ok. I have a scan tomorrow at the epau so im scared about it when scans should really be exciting. I will update tomorrow evening..

Good luck with my son I had almost zero symptoms but this time I think I have every symptom going try and have faith every pregnancy is different positive vibes being sent your way xx

Hiya all im now 8w1day and still without symptoms is anyone else at the same stage and with zero symptoms and i mean zero. Ive had healthy pregnancies that had symptoms with and only my mmc which was zero symptoms too. I am hoping for the best and everything's ok. I have a scan tomorrow at the epau so im scared about it when scans should really be exciting. I will update tomorrow evening..

Good luck for your scan. I'm sure all will be fine :flower:

Dd2 was symptom free, and she is now a lively 4 year old. And this baby has been good and given me no symptoms apart from a bit of on/off nausea. Sickness is only really kicking in now for me. I've loads of energy and no sore boobs at all either. But had a scan and saw baby at 7 weeks.

I read somewhere recently the hormones peak at 10 weeks, so maybe it'll be like it is for me and start in a couple of weeks.

Let us know how it goes :)

Good luck with scan- i am sure all is ok

I had a mmc before and i had very mild and few symptoms that went away.
This time round- im the same- very mild symptoms that have kind of faded. I've not had any nausea or ms at all.

i really wouldnt wory about lack of symptoms at all
it might just be that you will get hit with some later, or you'll be lucky and not have many

I'm 8+1 today and have no symptoms either and it's scary! Good luck with your appointment, let us know how you go xx

Well i had my scan and so happy to say baby is alive and well and everthings looking good and measured spot on for my dates for ovulation. So im 8w 2day today which is exacly right so really happy and just very surprised by my no symptoms so far! Also gave me a pic buts its just a blob but a very much loved blob :)

Yay! That's great news! You are just one of the lucky ones with no horrible symptoms :)

Brilliant news, I'm so happy for you :)

Congratulations. I am 13w now and all ok so far. Ive had no sickness and worried myself silly but had no reason too x

yah! im also one with very few symptoms :)
enjoy and i am so happy for you x

This has given me so much hope , no symptoms at all this time round , hyperemises with my first it was that bad , what a difference two pregnancys make

So glad your scan went well! :) awesome news!

I too don't have any symptoms! It's a bit nerve wracking at times especially since I just had a Mc in feb. I even called the Drs office and told them that I just don't feel pregnant anymore and they told me not to worry and 3 days later I had the miscarriage. But then again I've had 3 other pregnancies with my beautiful children that were symptoms free. So idk. Just has me a bit worried at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->