I'm officially ttc.. Would love a ttc buddy :)

B

becks

Hi girls, I can't believe I'm here :happydance: After a very long and unhappy 12 year relationship I finally got away ( went into a ladies refuge with my 2 children) after 3 years on my own with my 2 dds I finally met my prince charming and we are now officially ttc our first child together. We haven't been using contraception for around 6 months now but still no bfp. But saying that I haven't really been tracking when I ovulate so this could be why. If there is anyone else ttc I would love a buddy to go through this with :flower: I'm soooooooooo excited!! My other children are 10 and 5 so I'm due another little bundle of joy sometime soon ( I hope!!!) if my 5 years gap in between is anything to go by :haha: I sometimes worry I could be too old?? I'm 34 and my Fiancé is 41.. What do you think? I worry that his sperm may be getting lazy as he is getting older :nope:

Xx

So exciting!! Men can be 80 and still have children. Age doesn't effect them like it does women as their sperm is made new where our eggs are the same as we were born with. So hopefully that won't be an issue. :) Good luck with the ttc. Try to not stress about it! I have been trying since May with 2 losses :/ I am 24 DH is 26 with no known fertility issues. I never believed that it could take 6-12 months as I got pregnant at 19 (by my now husband) and it was after one time. I woke up the next morning and looked at the calendar and went "shit!" Lol. And sure enough two weeks later got a bfp. Now onto cycle 6 with no luck. So don't get discouraged if it doesn't happen right away! Good luck!!

Hi becks! I'm ttc #3 too! I have 2 dds that are 2 and 4. Just recently had a mc so waiting for my cycles to return I'm currently on cd25, not sure when I'll get my period it's just a waiting game for me! How about you? Sorry to hear about your past but you seem happy now so baby dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->