I'm on cd 5 and anyone else on same??

M

maggsy11

Hey I'm hoping i can joun up with some of you lovely ladies, as i've got my first normal af since mmc 16 weeks ago (yes that bloody well long), but I'm feeling more confident now and cant wait to get dtd!!.
Was just wndering if anyone wantr to join me on the next part of my journey to a happy sticky beany.

Feel free, all are wellcome :flower:

xmagsx :hugs:

Hi Maggsy, so sorry to hear of your losses. :flower:

I would like to join you if poss...I am on cycle day 8 right now, TTC soon after 2 MC's this year. :wacko:

Glad you are feeling more confident now :happydance:

BFP's and sticky beanies all round I hope!!! :hugs:

I would be happy to join in but I am only on cycle day 4. It is my first cycle after my miscarriage in June. We are planning on TTC this cycle even though my doc wanted me to wait one more but I don't see any reason to wait another cycle. I am sorry for your losses and have my fingers crossed for some sticky beans! I had 3 losses in a row so I am going to be using progesterone this time. Hoping it works!

Hi Lucy 1973 and jellybean34,

thanks for your replies and i'm so sorry for both your losses,

jellybean, its ok that your on cd 4, I'm just looking for ladies who are at roughly the same point in there cycle, so we can share the journey, so your more than welcome,

Lucy, glad to see your confidence with trying again, lets hope we get our sticky beans sooner than later.

Hi guys

I will join you today I'm cd 5 so in same ball park :D

My af came just 4 weeks thankfully maggsy I bet you are mega relieved to finally have yours!!

Sorry to you all for you losses, lets hope aug/sept is time for a very sticky bean :thumbup:

Claire x

Sorry to everyone for your losses. :hugs:

Hope this will be the cycle that gets the sticky bean for everyone! :flower:

I am rooting for you all. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi
can i join, im on cd5 after mc in july, am hoping for a bfp in sept after 2mc this year already hoping this will be a sticky bean.

x

Sorry for your losses woohoo, hope you get your sticky BFP sep! :hugs:

Welcome foxforce and woohoo, glad to have you all in our wee group, lets hope we get our sticky bfp's together!!
Looks like my af is just about finished, my cycles have mostly been 28 days so I'm hoping they will still be the same, my plan is to just dtd every 2 days throughout my whole cycle!! hubby will be knackered but pleased!!! lol !!!

I might also use softcups, I used them for the first time when I conceived the last time, so hoping they work a second time,

anyway, how's everyone else doing and do you have any tips for the rest of us???

Welcome foxforce and woohoo, glad to have you all in our wee group, lets hope we get our sticky bfp's together!!
Looks like my af is just about finished, my cycles have mostly been 28 days so I'm hoping they will still be the same, my plan is to just dtd every 2 days throughout my whole cycle!! hubby will be knackered but pleased!!! lol !!!

I might also use softcups, I used them for the first time when I conceived the last time, so hoping they work a second time,

anyway, how's everyone else doing and do you have any tips for the rest of us???

Thanks Mags we should be nearly same then as I'm 28 day cycle too normally!

I use Concieve Plus, started the month I concieved for the first time so I am sticking with it for now, I also take 1000mg of EPO until ov and take Pregnacare and vit b complex throughout cycle :D

We also said we start bd'ing little earlier, if we can and every day around ov if poss as we both work shifts so may be difficult this month as no days off around the time I'm due to ov.

Fx'd for us all this month - lets hope we're all super fertile :happydance:

Morning ladies,

How are you all today?

I forgot to mention that I also take pre-concieve folic acid.

Not much to say this morning, I'm job hunting at the mo, so its back to the jobcentre and s1jobs for me (great fun NOT!!),

hope you are all ok, :hugs:

xmagsx

Just checking in with everyone. I have long cycles (usually around 35 days) so I may be waiting to O for a little while. Anyone else have longer cycles? That is the biggest reason I only wanted to wait one cycle (my doc recommended 2) after my last miscarriage, because 2 cycles is a really long time for me. I don't usual go against my doctor but in the past she has always told me one cycle after each miscarriage. I always waited longer and still had them so this time i figure I might as well go for it after the first. Hope everyone is doing good!

Good luck with job hunting Maggs, it'll take your mind off ttc for a little I suppose which isn't a bad thing!

I already posted I'm 28 day cycle Jellybean, I think you will be ok after 1 cycle, I'm only 1 cycle too, plus their all for getting you to try straight away now. Must be awful having longer cycles, I'm so impatient with a 28 day one!!

I'm going to start opk'ing this weekend to check I don't ov early, just with my internet cheapies :D Anyone else??

Hope your all well??

Hey good luck job hunting Mags. :flower:

Fox and jelly, I have only waited one cycle, I expect to Ov this weekend, I do temps and CM. I can't believe I am trying again so soon, I did last time and it didn't work out....third time lucky. :shrug:

Feeling a bit nervous, how is everyone else feeling? :hugs:

Hi ladies, thanks for wishing me luck with the job hunting, I've managed to get a start as a cleaner. Its not what I usually do as a career, I'm a quailified mental health support worker, but just cant give the commitment needed for that work anymore.
I need all my mental energy for this ttc'ing game, so a wee job cleaning houses will do just now!!, and if I'm lucky enough to get my BFP then I can suffer morning sickness without too many people noticing!!! lol

Anyway 5 days till ov, I'm dtd every second day just now, and between day 13 and 15 I'm using softcups.

Hope your are all doing ok, take care :hugs:

xmagsx

Hi Lucy,

softcups are used for a period to "catch" the blood, sorry for tmi :blush:!!, but I only found out about them through this site. they are disposable and can be left in for about 4-6 hours. a lot of ladies have started using them as a fertility aid, you put one in after dtd, and it helps to keep the sperm inside.
I got mine from expresschemist.com

I see, I never knew that..lol :wacko:

Lets hope we all catch our eggs this cycle! And then that they will stick! :happydance:

Oh well Maggs it may not be what you are trained to do but so long as your happy doing the cleaning for now, I totally understand about the commitment thing. Congrats on getting that job anyways :D

Yes I'm feeling bit nervous yes think we will all feel that way right up till you get to hold a baby in your arms after go through what we have experienced.

I can't temp as work shifts so makes that not a possibilty. Take notice of cm last two cycles and just opk. Don't fancy the soft cups as I kinda think they would be fiddley!

All the best everyone for the weekend, I'm working so won't have chance to stop by.

Claire

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->