I'm on CD37 :| *UPDATE HELPPPP*

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
and still BFN :\ wtf :dohh:

That happened with me last month... i got to about CD45, was completely cacking myself, had a least 12 BFNs, booked an appt for the doctors, and about 2 hrs before I was due to go my period started, WTF!

Are your cycles usually that long? I've had 1x22day and a 1x25day cycle and now this :shock: My body is obv messed up from amelie and breastfeeding :(

No, they've never been that long, it was way strange! Before I had Seb they were like clockwork, and since I gave birth they had pretty much settled around the 27-31ish mark.... so 45 was way off this! I suppose it does take a lot longer than we realise for our bodies to get back to normal huh!

I'd suggest you make a doctors appt just to get your bloods done etc.

Mine was a freak occurance that I know of, but they did pick up in my bloods that i am going through a severely anaemic phase - again!

Yeah, think I might once AF eventually shows her ugly face so I can tell him/her how long it was :( I don't have that long til I TTC and don't want to waste a year with mega long cycles and not having a clue when I'm OVing.
I don't feel preg at all so I'm not even nervous or worried about being pregnant, I'm just mad that AF is so late. I'll test again tomorrow... so glad preg tests are so cheap on ebay :rofl:

Hi B!

I have had a couple of weird cycles since having Tristan. I breastfed up until he was 10 1/2 months old and got my AF back when he was about 7 months old. Pre-pregnancy, my cycle was regular as clockwork - 29 days. I have now had a few cycles of around 32 days, some of around 29, one of 26 days and one of 37 days!

OPKs can be useful to help pinpointing ovulation if your cycle doesn't regulate itself by the summer.

Good luck!

xxx

hmm thats strange isnt it Blah... I think I read that u had an oopsie as well... would you mind to much if u got a BFP? Ive had an oopsie this month as well - whilst ive still got a week or so to go - im praying she does rear her fugly head as just not ready to TTC despite thinking we were about 1 month ago. (lol) xxx

:hugs: i agree with going to the doc's hon, as i've said, mine were stupidly long up until maddi was 13/14months, good luck :hugs: xx

Yes I did have an oopsi but I'm def not pregnant. It wouldn't be the end of the world but I'm not.

What would the doc actually do if I went?

perhaps some blood tests, maybe give you an MOT so speak, i would imagine it's your body getting back to normal since amelie, but it might be worth a chat hon xx

Mine without a reason or anything just went from their normal month lengths to 22 days o_O Pissed me off . Not only that they have varied their strength too O.O?!

I've still not had my 6 week check :blush:

:rofl:

Blahh!! i can't believe you haven't had your check up :lol: aslong as your feeling ok i suppose it's ok, but maybe you could incorporate it all! like i said, an MOT sweetie xxx

I know it's bad but I was so busy being a new mummy i kinda forgot! Besides, i didn't have a traumatic birth at all, had no tears or stitches etc etc so just didn't go :rofl:

CD41 and finally we have spotting!

i'm in kinda same position. CD 36 of a 28 day cycle :/ but I've not given birth before, so it isn't that.
We only had a woopsie on CD26 which would have been waaay too late to have an effect?

Hmmmm. I don't want to test because I would be so dissapointed if it was BFN, and I don't feel pregnant... So I'm just guna wait it out.
CD40 is my deadline I think. If no AF by then I'll test..
:s

eurrrughughgfodjigo'[

Good luck Pansy, hope you get whatever you want :hugs:

yay for spotting (i think!) hope she arrives asap and goes away even quicker hon xx

quick update on my situation: i was talking to OH on the phone and he said when he comes home tonight he's going to bring me a bar of chocolate and a test.
he said i've been overly moody and tired...

i haven't really felt it though.
i bet she shows in the morning before .. or probably just after i test haha. but i will let you know!

oh god. you lot must know what i mean, you don't know whether you want it to be pos or neg?

Yeah LOL The 'omgiwantababyNOW' side of my brain would love a BFP but the rational side knows I'm waiting for a reason :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->