I'm on CD37 :| *UPDATE HELPPPP*

haha yeah, unfortunately I don't seem to have that rational side!
I'm mainly waiting for OH. September 2010 :)

Oh, and he 'forgot' the test - but remembered the chocolate !! :) Tuesday it is then..

Guys I'm worried again :( That 'period' wasn't even a proper one. When I switched to CD1 it was cause I wiped and there was sorta reddy CM *tmi sorry* so i thought AF was almost here. However, since then I've only had spotting of brown blood :shrug: wtf? I'm supposed to be on CD3 but I've not had full flow yet at all :\
How long after BD/OV would you start an implantation bleed? We had an oops on the 13th when I had EWCM and started spotting on 22nd and it's been on and off since then although now I hardly have anything and i don't need to use a pad. HELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP.

an implantation bleed can happen anything from 6 to 12 days after OV blah11. hope that helps you

Yes it does help :( Guess I'll need to test again soon :dohh:

you could have OV'd on the 14th or 15th and the most fertile day is the day before you OV... i'd test again in maybe 4/5days? good luck x

At my short cycle which I just had the period didnt come on in full strenghts(wll at leats half strenghts) until day 4 .

So odd. My cervix is high too :shrug:

Test!!!

Im 9 days late and 5 BFNs, I just need to know whats going on now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->